Hey everyone.

So I just noticed on my keyboard that it appears that my P button is about to peel off. I was just grabbing a hold of my phone, and while sliding my finger , caught the edge of the P button and noticed that it raised. I can lift it up from the far edge and look underneath to what appears to be the connection of it.

What I am trying to figure out is, is this a problem that can be easily fixed? How are the buttons held on to the phone? Is it glued on? Could I just take a qui tip with some super glue or some compound and apply it underneath the PB button and stick it back together? Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help!
    01-16-13 06:48 PM
    And my apologies for the dumb spelling of Loose in the title. Fat thumbs and the PB keyboard don't always mix...
    01-16-13 06:50 PM
    theyre stuck onto the rubber underside with glue not the plastic square encircling it (youll see what i mean when you pull the p button off) pull the key from one side then from another side as you risk accidently pulling the rubber off with the key

to restick it just put a dot of super glue on the rubber not the key and then pop the key ontop leave it for 5 seconds and press the key to ensure it clicks down properly then leave it to dry
    01-16-13 07:45 PM
    Thanks Pink, I will give this a shot tomorrow. Doesnt seem like it will be too too difficult to do.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CB App!
    01-16-13 09:33 PM
    Glue the P button back to normal with just a dab of Krazy glue. Seems to be good to go for now. I noticed though that a all the buttons from the U row on seems to be loose on the right side. Not too sure how long its been like that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CB App!
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-17-13 11:58 AM