Does anyone know if there is any way to keep the bold 9900 from going to sleep in the holster?? I've tried the advise for the older models and none of them will work! Help!!
    01-30-12 07:01 PM
    What do you mean by keeping it awake?

You can adjust your sound profiles or create a new one so that your device still notifies you with sound and/or vibrate.
    01-30-12 07:07 PM
    yeah, i just want sounds to happen while its in the holster. But i tried playing around with all the settings and i still can't get it to make noise while its in the holster.
    01-30-12 07:10 PM
    its brand new. i just got it. so far i can only get it to vibrate. even if i change "play sound" to always. it works if i have it to in holster, but then doesn't if its out of the holster.
    01-30-12 07:17 PM
    If your settings and volumes are correct, then it could be a phone issue. Have you tried pulling the battery while the phone is "on" to see if this corrects it? Other than that I would exchange the phone since you just got it. Shouldn't happen.
    01-30-12 07:22 PM
    Make sure that the profile is the active one. Pull the battery. Then see if it works.
    01-30-12 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD