Well sending my 9930 back after 12 days. Not because i WANT to.
    I pulled it out of my shirt pocket yesterday to check the time and low and behold it had a JVM ERROR 517 code on the front. And after multiple batt pulls and even hooking it up to DM, it was no dice.

I called Verizon tech line and after telling the guy what it said, he says it is a KNOWN issue with the hardware and tells me (his words not mine) that my phone is TOAST! So i ask what is Verizon going to do, he said that i will have a brand new 9930 on my hands Tue morning. But he wouldn't tell me what a JVM 517 Error is .... Oh well i am getting a new one. And with any luck it wont have the slight offset issue between the send/berry/back and end buttons.

Either way i love the phone and now being back on my 9650 i am truly feeling the loss..
    08-29-11 05:01 PM
    08-29-11 05:04 PM
    There's been many JVM errors with the 9900's as well from what I heard after a couple days of use ..
    08-29-11 05:13 PM
    Thank you for that, the chap at Verizon acted as though i asked for his daughters phone number or his credit card number when i asked..

I suppose i could have googled, but in the end now after reading up on it i would have had to send back anyway.

Thank you again.
    08-29-11 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD