ok guys, obviously this is wayyyyy diff than my Tour, so im just wondering what thing have changed and where i need to go to find them.

Also, wasnt this phone supposed to come with a media card?
    10-10-11 10:40 PM
    no media card these days i believe...i didnt get one..u will get used to touch screen...it is way faster than your tour..you will enjoy

I am interested in trying the i4s though...seems pretty fast
    10-10-11 10:42 PM
    yeah, one thing i cant find is my ringtones.....their not in the media folder or anything. Also, is there a way on this phone to combine all e mails and SMS/MMS into the one "Messages" folder so i can use the home screen for more then just e mails, text and brower
    10-10-11 10:47 PM
    Congrats. Have fun learning your new device.
    10-10-11 10:51 PM
    yeah, one thing i cant find is my ringtones.....their not in the media folder or anything. Also, is there a way on this phone to combine all e mails and SMS/MMS into the one "Messages" folder so i can use the home screen for more then just e mails, text and brower
    Ring tones = first option in the options menu.. Options menu = everything you need to know. its the little wrench looking icon.
    10-10-11 10:53 PM
    -The browser speeds are much much better than your current one
    -The OS 7, which is actually OS 6.1 or you could call it an improvement of OS6, has a faster response time to user inputs such as opening an app
    -Graphics are so much better
    -Built in magnetometer (compass)
    -I don't like the new Camera even though it is 5 MP because its like RIM went backwards in picture quality. I have no idea how some people take great pictures with this phone.
    -Very thin profile with decent battery life.
    -NFC, which will be deployed as a full system for credit cards in Europe by the end of 2012 is already built in to the phone. Only thing you need and NFC app or a your bank's app that support it to work
    -There are NFC base systems already in place such as doors, that will open with the touch of the back of the phone

and many many more...

Hope you enjoy your phone.

EDIT: While I was typing, you asked a question... sorry if my post is irrelevant now. But anyway, type ringtone on your main screen and click the options icon, it will take you there. You can also access the ringtone by going in to the media folder at the media tab.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 10-10-11 at 10:59 PM.
    10-10-11 10:56 PM
    ok i went to the ring tone thing and i still dont see any of my ringtones, they play on the phone but their not in the ringtone area?
    10-10-11 11:00 PM
    I don't remember where they were originally. I have moved my stuff around so much. Look for a handset icon with a musical symbol over it. Happy hunting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 12:01 AM
    ok i found that for my ringtones today, is there a way to get my BBM group chats to come over my messages folder?
    10-11-11 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD