Hey, having seen one myself plus all these other people saying they've seen them is nothing but good news. At least we know that there is some level of production happening and hopefully they get this thing out soon. Can't wait to have my own in my hand soon!
    06-16-11 02:45 PM
    Well, saw another one today. Its getting a little frustrating seeing as its still potentially months away.
    Oddly, this guy made no intention of hiding it. He literally dropped it on the table and kept getting up to grab things, leaving it unattended.
    Maybe even the employees are losing interest in it.
    06-29-11 11:45 AM
    If I may ask, how are you spotting these devices?
    06-29-11 11:52 AM
    He's in Waterloo. I would only assume that since RIM HQ is located there, you will be bound to see many unreleased devices out in the wild.

Just my $0.02
    06-29-11 12:00 PM
    He's in Waterloo. I would only assume that since RIM HQ is located there, you will be bound to see many unreleased devices out in the wild.

Just my $0.02
    Your assumption is a safe one. As I mentioned (somewhere in this thread ) my neighbour always has unreleased devices on him. Quite often more than one at a time. He showed me a Torch months before it was released anywhere and he was testing 2 Playbooks in February. He wouldn't show me the PB until it was officially released though.
    06-29-11 12:49 PM
    Seeing one isn't a big deal here, It really isn't. Employees working on them all have them. I was at a particularly popular Italian deli/grocery in town which draws employees from all over the city.
    I was just surprised at his lack of concern or privacy regarding it.
    06-29-11 12:55 PM
    Seeing one isn't a big deal here, It really isn't. Employees working on them all have them. I was at a particularly popular Italian deli/grocery in town which draws employees from all over the city.
    I was just surprised at his lack of concern or privacy regarding it.
    In Cupertino people disappear off the street if they say anything like that.
    06-29-11 01:28 PM
    Obviously chicago is not a major city to me anymore...
    06-29-11 01:49 PM
    How can I install arabic on the phone ?? it isn't even listed in DM

edit: turns out 353 does indeed have it.
    Last edited by arjang; 09-01-11 at 05:12 PM.
    08-23-11 09:57 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD