All I can say is.....WOW... This device is AWESOME! And im not even close to a Blackberry fanboy..... Seriously from the second i picked up this device the build quality was amazing and the software was very very fast, from the web to launching the camera, this is the Blackberry i have been waiting for...... Well done RIM , consider me back....
    redone13 likes this.
    08-22-11 01:32 PM
    Welcome to the 990 bandwagon
    08-22-11 01:36 PM
    holy moly..if sooks is back, then it must be good!!!!

I'm curious to know your perspective since I went from a bb to the ip4...how is it going back to that smaller screen? Also was concerned about the camera but I see that debate has been pretty much laid to rest...
    Crucial_Xtreme likes this.
    08-22-11 01:48 PM
    This is a really nice phone. Loving mine. I actually snatched up a 9810 yesterday just to use too. Put my sim in and with in an hour was pack to my 9900. The keyboard and build quality is awesome. Plus got used to dial shortcuts.
    08-22-11 01:50 PM
    holy moly..if sooks is back, then it must be good!!!!

I'm curious to know your perspective since I went from a bb to the ip4...how is it going back to that smaller screen? Also was concerned about the camera but I see that debate has been pretty much laid to rest...
    Let me tell ya man, I have used every new "smartphone" or "superphone" that has been released in the US on T-mo, ATT, VZW, and sprint. And i really have to say this is a top 3 device for me. The smaller screen took all of 3 seconds to get used to, and it is as responsive and to me, as sharp as the iphone 4 screen. Blackberry has really finally released something that can compete with the iphone 4. The keyboard is THE BEST physical KB to date, absolutely love it. Also the build quality, never thought i would say something felt better built then the iphone 4, but now i can , the bold 9900 feels much better in the hand and build quality than the iphone 4. LOVE THIS PHONE.
    08-22-11 01:55 PM
    Let me tell ya man, I have used every new "smartphone" or "superphone" that has been released in the US on T-mo, ATT, VZW, and sprint. And i really have to say this is a top 3 device for me. The smaller screen took all of 3 seconds to get used to, and it is as responsive and to me, as sharp as the iphone 4 screen. Blackberry has really finally released something that can compete with the iphone 4. The keyboard is THE BEST physical KB to date, absolutely love it. Also the build quality, never thought i would say something felt better built then the iphone 4, but now i can , the bold 9900 feels much better in the hand and build quality than the iphone 4. LOVE THIS PHONE.
    Now you're making me jealous. My unlocked 9900 is on its way and I can't wait to put my AT&T SIM in it.
    08-22-11 03:42 PM
    Kool!

10char
    08-22-11 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD