I just got finished ordering my 1st BB, the Bold 9930 from Costco.com. They have it for $89. Can't wait to get it. Will probably be asking u guys some "dumb" questions over the next few weeks so please be patient with a newbie

lenn
    11-26-11 05:49 PM
    I just got finished ordering my 1st BB, the Bold 9930 from Costco.com. They have it for $89. Can't wait to get it. Will probably be asking u guys some "dumb" questions over the next few weeks so please be patient with a newbie

lenn
    I think until you get your new 9930 and I have one and love it, read as much as you can on here and ask anything you want before or after you get it, You will find many people eagar to help you and one thing which is good, before you post a question search for it first as someone else might have already asked it.

We all asked I would not say dumb but questions we thought was dumb but you need to find out someway...one greatthing you can do is go to Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com and click on support where you will find the FULL manual in PDF form to DL for the 9930 so if you wantto look up something fast it will right on your computer to get the answer.
    11-26-11 06:18 PM
    Like Jag suggests, and it may sound lame but there is a world of information and shortcuts in the BB help file. Welcome to the Crackberry Nation, you are one of the over 3 million now! Enjoy your Bold, loving mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Minarets likes this.
    11-26-11 07:04 PM
    Welcome! Check out the FAQ and BlackBerry 101 series of lessons to get a great headstart!
    11-26-11 07:50 PM
    Just want to relate my experience. I too got my first BB 2 months ago. It was an impulse buy (simply love at the first sight). Been using Nokia E90 for donkey years whilst my peers had switched to droids and iphones.

Never regretted buying my Bold 9900, and thanks to the resources available over here, my transition experience have been an enjoyable learning experience.
    11-27-11 10:54 AM
    We are your humble servants
    11-27-11 02:39 PM

lenn
    Congratulations welcome to BlackBerry ! You will love your new device and anything you need to know its here on crackberry.
    11-27-11 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD