Well first, my blackberry app world will not let add my paypal to it, and says its unavaliable? Is anyone else having this problem? Also does anyone know how to get the thermometor on the notification bar on the bold 9900/9930, any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-11 05:37 AM
    I've sorted out the problem with app world, now just wanting info about the thermometer in the notifcation bar, will be greatly appreciated!

09-29-11 05:39 AM
    paypal is is not available for OS7 yet and do you have a screen shot of the thermometer ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-29-11 05:47 AM
    I've sorted out the problem with app world, now just wanting info about the thermometer in the notifcation bar, will be greatly appreciated!

Go to the post. Your 9900. Screenshot here. Thread. And. Ask about the thermometer you would get. Your answer there. !!

09-29-11 06:00 AM
    Got the thermometer stuff sorted out guys! Thanks! One more question! How do you minise the weather widget on the home screen? Its far too big!

09-29-11 06:05 AM
    Any way to have the lock screen display the user info(like my Storm did)? The screen just goes black....
    09-30-11 11:37 AM
    ...are you using BeWeather? Guess you must be since you mentioned the thermo icon. So, to change the size of the actual weather icon go into BeWeather, click the menu for options, then select wallpaper, scroll down to 'homescreen wallpaper items' and click 'configure'. You can also adjust the icon's position etc.
    09-30-11 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD