So I am a at&t customer, on vacation in orlando, shopping in the mall on my torch, out of no where a sprint manger ask me "am I ready for a new expeirence" then he follows that with they will even buy out my contract, so I say like I usually do no thanks not intertested, jokingly I said unless u got that new BB9900 lol he said "YUP" opens a draw and there was about 50-60 units of the 9930 I was shocked...let's me play around with it for about 15 mins and all I can say is OMG its everything and then some... Any how as much as I hate at&t I am a loyal customer and have been for years, plus through my company my family and my self only pays in total $50 for unlimited everything, if you guys are ready to buy asap The Altamonta Mall Sprint kiosk Has them on hand be cautious!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 06:16 PM
    He can not be selling them yet....i just drove 30 mins to a store because when I called she specifically said I can upgrade to it today....when I get there I get "well we tried earlier and the computer didn't allow it"

So they took my name and will hold it for me on sunday because they received a limited amount of them.

So my trip thru rush hour traffice was not totally wasted I went next do to the verizon store to play with it and it was just amazing!

08-19-11 07:42 PM
    I called a store and they said they are selling them now
    08-19-11 08:08 PM
    I saw 2 sprint 9930's on eBay already.....

08-20-11 02:43 AM
    ok i called all 3 Sprint stores here around my house in Miami. All said confirmed...not for sale today...tommorrow sunday aug 21 yes...whateva! looks like sunday it is...i already scheduled my appt for 11am..good luck guys
    08-20-11 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD