First, I'm running 7.1, so this may just be my 9900.

I downloaded BeWeather this morning from App World, and during my first call of the day, my phone lost the call. Tried to call the client back and the next three calls to him failed as well. Then I tried 611, same, voice mail same, wife's phone, same. It's funny, the sound it makes is just like the sound a landline made to a disconnected phone (boo boo bee!).

Deleted BeWeather from App Management in the phone, now the phone is back to normal. Also, battery dropped over 20% in four hours, something it's never done before.

Just a heads up, maybe BeWeather and 7.1 aren't ready for each other. As I said, maybe it's just my phone though. Any one else?
    11-29-11 02:05 PM
    I'm not trusting too many apps to run on this just yet.I'm thinkin alot of stuff will cause errors and or force me to reolad the OS if it gets too messed up.I have already had troubles with Vlingo and had to reload that a couple times.I'm lying low for a while loading too many apps on these 7.1 leaks.
    Last edited by SevendustG; 11-29-11 at 06:18 PM.
    11-29-11 02:23 PM
    Vlingo is working fine on mine, leaked builds are funny, everyone gets a different joke pulled on them.
    Overall, I'm happy with it though.
    11-29-11 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD