Hi all, I was having coverage issues with 3UK so after moaning for about 6 months they let me leave my contract without a penalty fee ( I still had more than a year to go!) So after using the BB 9780 for nearly a year I decided to get a Bold 9900 with Tesco (02) .....I had tried Vodafone & 02 but they were all out of stock! I must say this is an amazing mobile (so far!....) I have still to find a fault ( apart from Bejeweled is not compatible yet ) but everything else I use regularly all work fine. Thanks Blackberry for making a classic designed work of art that works!
    11-08-11 07:35 PM
    Couldn't agree more! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY PHONE! Lol!

Best BB yet. No question!

Enjoy!
    DeeNiceJones and loreburne like this.
    11-08-11 07:37 PM
    Couldn't agree more! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY PHONE! Lol!

Best BB yet. No question!

Enjoy!
    Thanks....I will!
    11-08-11 07:41 PM
    Congrats, definitely the best BB yet. You could say that its only fault is that it's a Blackberry

..Before I get flamed for that, all I mean is that it's the best Blackberry to date. It does Blackberry things very well but not others.
    loreburne likes this.
    11-08-11 07:41 PM
    It sure is a fantastic phone. Got mine the first week of O2's release and no complaints yet.

loreburne likes this.
    11-08-11 07:47 PM
    I did find one major problem.......it seems to turn all iPhone users a tad GREEN!
    11-08-11 07:49 PM
    Congrats! I love the feeling of a new phone. New things to try, figure out. I hope to experience that feeling soon myself.

Have fun!
    loreburne likes this.
    11-08-11 07:56 PM
    I have still to find a fault ( apart from Bejeweled is not compatible )
    I'm glad it's not just me then who cannot see Bejeweled. Apparently 9900's on Vodafone UK have it. I wonder why O2 does not?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD