I switched from Curve 9300 to 9930 and I am amazed how good this new blackberry is.
    I have seen many phones with keyboard, but this one is definitely the best.

The only thing I wished I had on blackberry 7 was to get a new screen full of only app icons if I tapped the middle of the home screen.
    The top part (Clock,radio, date, etc) of the home screen is useful, but having it occupy (with no police to remove them!) %30 of all the home screens all the time is just too much.
    Last edited by scott2j; 03-24-12 at 08:09 AM.
    03-24-12 05:17 AM
    Buy torch if you want bigger screen.
    But I agree with you about hiding battery and clock section though

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    03-24-12 05:20 AM
    A wonderful theme I found out about on this site may help. Seven Point Five. It doesn't completely minimize the top bar but it does streamline it quite a bit.
    03-24-12 07:52 AM
    or try mini banner live for free.

and don't forget, once theme builder is out, making your home screen look better, is only a matter of time away
    03-24-12 11:47 PM
    I like the Bold keyboard, but I think that I am partial to the Curve keyboard. The 9300 the op had was one of my favorite devices of all time. Congrats on the new phone. I really can't help with the theme though. I can only say that I like the setup of the BlackBerry 7 OS. I wouldn't want to see it changed.
    03-25-12 04:45 AM
    I basically agree with everything that's been said here!!!

Yah, the 99xx is an amazing ddevice.
    And I also love the Curve keyboard. I've actually got the 9370 in rotation now.Love the smaller device and how it fits my hand perfectly. I do have tiny hands.
    And on the Seven Point Five theme, I highly recommend it. It is very minimalistic and it really shows off your wallpaper, if you have a picture you want to display there.
    ibcop likes this.
    03-25-12 04:58 AM
    The Bold is a power house and the best blackberry to date IMO. I just hope a BB 10 device comes out just like this one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-25-12 07:58 AM
    I dig the Mini Banner Live theme but just got Seven Point Five. OP, you can't go wrong with either.
    03-25-12 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD