Got a little bored with the CaseMate Barely There. I know the case is expensive but damn it is nice! Figured i'd post up some pics . Next to it is my CaseMate Barely There. The iSkin is nice package. Comes with a Microfiber, cleaning wipe, clear screen protector , and some stickers. Seriously who doesn't LOVE stickers! Now I need to figure out where to stick these things.

02-15-12 10:33 PM
    So do you like it? Does it make it feel chunky? Pros? Cons?

Thinking about getting this... Would like to hear more.
    02-16-12 05:00 AM
    i too am thinking about this purchase... how is it compared to the casemate in terms of bulk
    02-16-12 09:51 AM
    i don't feel it too be any more bulky than the case-mate. Maybe a tiny bit but not noticeable. I really like the rubberized coating on the sides it gives you a nice grip opposed to the barely there which is all glossy black on the sides.

It also is much easier to press the lock button when gripping the phone and using your pointer finger to press. The back sits flush and doesn't have a raised area on that back portion which can make the lock button a little hard to press.

I also noticed this iSkin snaps onto the phone a little tighter which i like. As far as any cons I only had the case 1 day so I hadn't noticed any. The only thing I can see being a con is if the rubberized coating rubs off or gets dirty. I did read in one review that the white one pickups dirt very easy so I would definitively stay away from the white one.
    Last edited by aliencds; 02-16-12 at 11:44 AM.
    02-16-12 11:41 AM
    I just got the OEm HARDSHELL, damn, amazing!
    Makes the lockbutton easy to push in and the it maintains the phone's backside
    02-16-12 11:54 AM
    i have the OEM hardshell too but I do not like it as much as the barely there or iSkin. It just is not as sleek looking
    02-16-12 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD