Went into Verizon to check out the new Bold. I went in there hoping it lived up to the hype. OMG!!! The phone blew me away. It is quite simply..the best blackberry ever. Form factor, speed, build quality, & display are all top notch. Yes, the camera takes terrible closeups and all the bugs probably haven't been worked out, but that aside, the 9900 is a kick-*** phone. My iphone 4 (used as an ipod) and my 9700 both go on sale tomorrow to help defray the cost of the phone. The only question I have is: are the gsm 9900's and the cdma 9930's the same dimensions and sizes? I cannot wait to get mine.
    08-20-11 02:03 AM
    Went into Verizon to check out the new Bold. I went in there hoping it lived up to the hype. OMG!!! The phone blew me away. It is quite simply..the best blackberry ever. Form factor, speed, build quality, & display are all top notch. Yes, the camera takes terrible closeups and all the bugs probably haven't been worked out, but that aside, the 9900 is a kick-*** phone. My iphone 4 (used as an ipod) and my 9700 both go on sale tomorrow to help defray the cost of the phone. The only question I have is: are the gsm 9900's and the cdma 9930's the same dimensions and sizes? I cannot wait to get mine.
    Exact same phone just different cellular radios and model numbers.
    p51 likes this.
    08-20-11 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD