This is the first Blackberry I've bought that I feel totally satisfied about. The speed is outstanding...camera is beyond "ok"...yes my 9650 may have taken "better" photos but my 9650 was slow, didnt have HD video recording, and didnt have a touchscreen, so the trade off is ok with me. Just like everyone stated before, the keyboard is AMAZING and the phone itself feels great in the hand.

AND for my fellow Sprint subscribers, who's happy about Sprint finally ditching the "1XEV" for the "3G" in the corner of the screen!?!?! I hadn't previously read that Sprint had done this until I picked it up today, so that was a great surprise!!

Forgive me for the "lovefest" but I have read so much negative about the 9930/9900 that I really wanted to spread a little positivity about this device. It's an outstanding device, reliable blackberry email, speed, hd video, touchscreen, iconic comfortable blackberry keyboard...I'm in L O V E! That is all...lol...
    08-22-11 02:14 PM
    Congrats!!! You may want to post your experience in the official i got my 9930 thread.
    08-22-11 02:17 PM
    Nice! I'm getting mine in the mail this week. I can't wait.
    08-22-11 02:20 PM
    Aw man. I hated 1XEV at first but now I like it.
    It was so much more specific.

I went to a sprint store that didn't yet have a working demo unit and literally a single 9930 that wasn't activated.
    They let me play with the keyboard for a few seconds. But MAN. It felt so nice.
    Thanks, will do!
    This is the first Blackberry I've bought that I feel totally satisfied about. The speed is outstanding...camera is beyond "ok"...yes my 9650 may have taken "better" photos but my 9650 was slow, didnt have HD video recording, and didnt have a touchscreen, so the trade off is ok with me. Just like everyone stated before, the keyboard is AMAZING and the phone itself feels great in the hand.

AND for my fellow Sprint subscribers, who's happy about Sprint finally ditching the "1XEV" for the "3G" in the corner of the screen!?!?! I hadn't previously read that Sprint had done this until I picked it up today, so that was a great surprise!!

Forgive me for the "lovefest" but I have read so much negative about the 9930/9900 that I really wanted to spread a little positivity about this device. It's an outstanding device, reliable blackberry email, speed, hd video, touchscreen, iconic comfortable blackberry keyboard...I'm in L O V E! That is all...lol...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-636867/
    08-22-11 02:30 PM
    I guess my ignorance led to my despise of the "1XEV"...lolol...
    08-22-11 02:33 PM
    If the mods want to close this thread they can, I didn't realize I posted in the wrong place until "dcgore" told me...sorry...
    08-22-11 02:35 PM
    Welcome to the Club!!! Glad to have to you Aboard! As far as the "3G" I prefer the EVDO, but it's really not that important either was, as long as it's not on "1X" most of the time, I'm good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 02:45 PM
    Welcome to the Club!!! Glad to have to you Aboard! As far as the "3G" I prefer the EVDO, but it's really not that important either was, as long as it's not on "1X" most of the time, I'm good.

I travel a lot as a truck driver and i use the evdo to help determine where i stop for the night, i use a Sprint overdrive for my laptop and Playbook and it only says 3g so i rely on the 9650 to let me know so this kinda sucks for me

08-22-11 04:27 PM
    Congrats and enjoy . Welcome to the family!
    08-22-11 04:36 PM
    If the mods want to close this thread they can, I didn't realize I posted in the wrong place until "dcgore" told me...sorry...
    no worries... gotcha covered. enjoy your device. it's pretty sexii.
    08-22-11 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD