I am starting to notice that websites like Apple.com and others alike slow down the browser. It takes much longer to load apple.com with java on than java off.
    I also notice the scrolling,pinch to zoom, and overall responsiveness of the touch screen really suffers.
    Anyone experiencing the same issue or are all the sites loading fine?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-11 08:38 PM
    I am starting to notice that websites like Apple.com and others alike slow down the browser. It takes much longer to load apple.com with java on than java off.
    I also notice the scrolling,pinch to zoom, and overall responsiveness of the touch screen really suffers.

This is normal. Turning on Java allows you to experience a web page at its fullest like a computer does, so naturally it will slow down a little.

However I have not noticed it to slow down so much that I would consider turning off Java. I think this browser is quite fast and does a great job. I browse between 2 and 3 hours a day on my phone.
    09-29-11 09:00 PM
    On wifi I have no problem but 3g I notice but not that bad.

09-29-11 09:35 PM

Are you loading the Apple homepage on a 9700 or a 9900? (Because a 9900 would have absolutely no problem pulling up the page with Javascript on)
    09-29-11 10:06 PM
    I'm on the 9900, no 9700.
    09-30-11 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD