So as many of you know I go through phones like most people eat meals. I rarely go backwards and pick up an old one but tonight I picked up my wife's 9700 to update BBM on it and realized how spoiled I have become with the newest Berries faster processors, increased memory, etc....

Needless to say my wife took the opportunity to point out she could use one of the new ones....

PG
    mikechaudron likes this.
    10-29-11 10:50 PM
    In a couple of weeks, I'll know how you feel......
    10-29-11 10:56 PM
    So as many of you know I go through phones like most people eat meals. I rarely go backwards and pick up an old one but tonight I picked up my wife's 9700 to update BBM on it and realized how spoiled I have become with the newest Berries faster processors, increased memory, etc....

Needless to say my wife took the opportunity to point out she could use one of the new ones....

PG
    Nice, rub it in PG....
    10-29-11 11:04 PM
    Nice, rub it in PG....
    Didn't mean to rub it in... If it makes you feel better she has to live with me and she never gets the new toys but has to look at them....

PG
    10-29-11 11:31 PM

PG
    That's it.....rub some salt into the wound......
    10-29-11 11:32 PM
    Didn't mean to rub it in... If it makes you feel better she has to live with me and she never gets the new toys but has to look at them....

PG
    Which one has been ur favorite berry recently?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 11:36 PM

Based on this thread, I'd say his 9900!
    10-29-11 11:41 PM

PG
    What am I doing wrong? At our house my wife gets all the new toys even though I have to pay for them! lol
    10-29-11 11:46 PM
    What am I doing wrong? At our house my wife gets all the new toys even though I have to pay for them! lol
    Sound like she has your family jewels sitting on her night stand..
    10-29-11 11:55 PM
    Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark......
    10-29-11 11:56 PM
    Not sure, I don't have to buy my phones so she has no gripe. As for my other toys, well I buy a new blender or mixer once in a while and that seems to keep me out of serious trouble...

So I am carrying the 9900 and 9860 full time. 9900 is setup with my corporate setup and gets 85% of the use.

The 9860 is a very smooth device and I like it a lot but really wish it was just a little bit bigger screen size.

The 9900 is a little too wide for my liking but it is the best device with a full keyboard right now. I am hoping for a 9790 soon as I think I'll like that form a lot better.

So in short like many here I have yet to find my perfect berry....

PG
    data77 likes this.
    10-29-11 11:58 PM
    Wow no need to call a brother out...

PG
    10-30-11 12:00 AM
    Wow no need to call a brother out...

PG
    No worries, if the small toys make her happy than all is well!
    10-30-11 12:43 AM
    WOW I can't believe that is where you went with that....

PG
    up488 likes this.
    10-30-11 11:26 AM
    The 9930 is the perfect BB for me. love this thing.
    ksboldguy likes this.
    10-30-11 11:30 AM
    No worries, if the small toys make her happy than all is well!
    ROTFLMAO.....Great way to start a Morning, Thanks...
    up488 likes this.
    10-30-11 11:44 AM
    Totally understand how you feel, lol, I have my 9900 and my 9780 and even though my 9780 has been fully calibrated for performance it still falls way below par to my 9900...
    10-30-11 12:00 PM
    Love my 9900. Just screwing around with it. It's an Internet Modem! Hooked to my home PC with a USB cable. Carrier is Telus. With the Blackberry Desktop Software under tools I used setup Mobile internet and changed Telus VPN to Telus ISP then hit Connect to Mobile Internet and Bingo. I turned off my computers network card! I get download speed of 1239 kbps and upload of 464 kbps Not Bad. AND it shows the data use on the bottom bar of Desktop Software. Sweet!
    10-30-11 12:36 PM

PG
    Speaking of new toys and your profile picture, I just bought the Kimber Custom Covert II. Only one word can describe this handgun... Amazing
    10-30-11 01:51 PM
    WOW I can't believe that is where you went with that....

PG
    Yeah, I guess I strayed a little off topic.
    10-30-11 02:52 PM
    up488 and smileymickey like this.
    10-30-11 05:43 PM

PG
    noob mistake :P should have never mentioned it to the wife :P
    10-30-11 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD