Guy has 5 of them with 100% feedback. Now if we can get someone who actually has cash to burn to buy one.

Brand New Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 5MP 8GB UNLOCKED! | eBay
    I feel like the guy works for RIM. Employees get 5 phones per year at cost which is exactly the number he mentioned he had, so I'd guess that this guy plans to use all 5 of his on the Bold and sell them at 200% profit.

Also, if a RIM employee thinks the phones are coming out at the end of June, I think that means something.
    05-09-11 10:45 PM
    I just get the feeling he is throwing it out there to see how many will buy it off of him. And depending on how many buys it from him, he will buy it from the store when it comes out and he will of course, get profit off of it.
    05-09-11 11:26 PM
    At least seeing these ebay Bold 9900 for sale, on one, the seller even states some devices my have a T-Mobile or Vodafone startup logo, another has a code# for sale to unlock a Verizon 9930. So given this info, seems at&t, T-Mobile, Vodafone and Verizon so far will have a Bold 9900/9930 out by end of June...which Sprint surely will have out to, if Verizon does too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 06:38 AM
    Just clicked that link. Says "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."
    Scam artist

05-10-11 07:30 AM
    Yes, it has been ended, and I also noticed that, someone actually bought one. It states 1 item was sold and 4 more were supposedly available when he ended the auction.
    05-10-11 07:47 AM
    Sounds like he may have been contacted by RIM to close this.
    05-10-11 08:09 AM
    The same thing happens every time there is a new and highly anticipated device from RIM. A number of people were selling the Torch on eBay last year a couple of months before it came out, with the same terms and same inflated price.
    05-10-11 08:35 AM
    This is the "Tickle Me Elmo" syndrome lol...almost EVERY Christmas in the U.S. there is some kind of "gotta have toy" and it quickley sells out, and then shows up on ebay before Christmas selling at 100X the retail price, and people DO end up getting them, only to find after the Christmas rush (and most likely, little Mary or Johnny stuffing it into thier closet after playing with it for a week or two) that it's in stock and discounted lol. All idications are showing the Bold 9900 and possibly 9930 being both released at the end of June on the major carriers. If someone cannot wait for 50 days or so and actually antes up the $1000.00 for the ebay device...man, now THAT'S IMPAITENT!
    05-10-11 09:46 AM
    This is the "Tickle Me Elmo" syndrome lol...almost EVERY Christmas in the U.S. there is some kind of "gotta have toy" and it quickley sells out, and then shows up on ebay before Christmas selling at 100X the retail price, and people DO end up getting them, only to find after the Christmas rush (and most likely, little Mary or Johnny stuffing it into thier closet after playing with it for a week or two) that it's in stock and discounted lol. All idications are showing the Bold 9900 and possibly 9930 being both released at the end of June on the major carriers. If someone cannot wait for 50 days or so and actually antes up the $1000.00 for the ebay device...man, now THAT'S IMPAITENT!
    Well you do know this is crackberry.com and blackberries are our fix. Some have stronger dependencies than others. I personally can wait, but thats because i am a social user. Addict yes, but still have some control.
    05-11-11 12:57 PM
    I would not pay that kind of $ for someone who doesn't even have it in stock... Doesn't matter if you have the $ to burn or not...
    05-11-11 02:07 PM
    Am I the only one here who just has a feeling... deep down inside... that the person who bought 1 device... was CrackBerry Kevin? Just like he did with the 9000?

I don't know why, but I just have the feeling inside that it was him. The user is starts with "C and ends with "C" apparently, and had 29 feedbacks.
    05-11-11 10:24 PM
    Am I the only one here who just has a feeling... deep down inside... that the person who bought 1 device... was CrackBerry Kevin? Just like he did with the 9000?

I don't know why, but I just have the feeling inside that it was him. The user is starts with "C and ends with "C" apparently, and had 29 feedbacks.
    This thread has been brought to you by the letter C, as in Conspiracy.

05-13-11 01:12 AM
    Unfortunately, it doesn't add up. Its May 13 and coming soon item needs to wait UP TO 30 days BUT yet the expected arrival is June 30. The seller got all the dates wrong...

- Charles
    05-13-11 07:52 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD