Hi Everyone, first of Merry late christmas and early Happy New Year. Now I've had my 9900 for a month now and I love it but two thing I just hate is one battery drains to fast and my major issue is when I try sending a picture text. This issues probabbly have been coverd already on the board but I've been searching and can't find it. When sending a picture text it will fail sending it and around the third or fourth (RESEND) it will send it. Is this issue fixable or its just normal on the 9900? Thanks
    12-31-11 08:38 AM
    Hi Everyone, first of Merry late christmas and early Happy New Year. Now I've had my 9900 for a month now and I love it but two thing I just hate is one battery drains to fast and my major issue is when I try sending a picture text. This issues probabbly have been coverd already on the board but I've been searching and can't find it. When sending a picture text it will fail sending it and around the third or fourth (RESEND) it will send it. Is this issue fixable or its just normal on the 9900? Thanks
    Hmmmm,mine sends on the first try allways. Maybe try a battery pull and try it again!
    12-31-11 08:53 AM
    I have done the battery pull no luck... Now I forgot mention that yes I'm running full bar when this picture messaging fails.

Hmmmm,mine sends on the first try allways. Maybe try a battery pull and try it again!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-11 06:03 PM
    Dont have a solution but try switching mobile network to 2g only and see if it sends. Then try again with wifi. If it sends both times then it might be a signal issue than a phone issue. I've had a few times where signal was sketchy, it'd take 3-4 resends to work. Also try sending smaller versions of the same picture and see if that makes a difference.
    12-31-11 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD