I've been trying to send some guys in the office MMS messages, it shows as it being sent with a check mark, but the recipient doesn't get it to his phone. Sent it to 2 other guys same issue. I checked under options in text and MMS mode is auto when I attach something. Does anyone know why this is going on? Haven't sent an MMS message in a while, but the guys who wanted the 'media' have an iphone and an S2. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    08-28-12 01:33 PM
    This thread can be deleted...issue seems to have fixed itself.
    08-28-12 01:59 PM
    Well glad you are working now. I'm on Sprint and had problems sending and receiving only MMS. SMS would work just fine. I refreshed my APN settings and was able to send and receive successfully.
    08-29-12 11:20 AM
    How do I refresh my APN Problem came back again, it will show an X and says failed to send message.

Edit - Found out how to refresh APN, that still hasn't rectified the situation...
    Last edited by sharma0702; 08-29-12 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention error I received
    08-29-12 12:55 PM
    Options/Device/Advanced System Settings/TCP IP
    I have:
    APN Settings Enabled - checked
    APN: blank
    APN authentication Enabled - unchecked
    Username for APN: blank
    Password for APN: blank

I can't recall which of those blank fileds I had to edit, but one had an extra space in it and so I scrolled to the end for each one, backspaced and saved.

If you have different settings in there, keep em but reset them.
    08-29-12 01:24 PM
    I have it set the same as you BUT I added my carriers APN after I read your post. It was working ok about a month ago.
    08-29-12 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD