08-24-11 12:38 PM
79 ... 234
    So I've decided to stick with the iPhone bc basically everyone at Verizon from cs to sales reps in store have talked me out of it. I went to a local store that had the 9930 in stock and they basically would t sell it to me after learning I was coming from an iPhone. They literally asked me " why the he'll would u want a bb if u have an iPhone" I was kind of taken back considering this was probably the 4th or 5th Verizon employee who tried to steer me away from the switch. I liked the 9930 I really did. But it's gotta mean something when salesman are telling u not to do it. Guess I'm waiting for the iPhone 5 now. Thanks guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 11:14 AM
    Most of the people that work at the Verizon store are idiots, who don't know their @$$ from their elbow. Just take a look at the ton of threads before this device came out. Each vzw store rep would give a different date. Some do not even know the 99930 exists.

I have an iPod touch, I could never get used to the interface of iOS. Its looks nice, but it is not for me. I have had my 9930 for over a week now and I'm enjoying it more and more..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tkong likes this.
    08-24-11 11:27 AM
    i just pulled the trigger on the 9930 online. they listed it at 199. i like the IP4...dont get me wrong. i dropped the 9650 for it. however...i found myself missing the keyboard, the customization options and how email is handled. also...believe it or not...i miss the OS...lol.
    That's one of the biggest draw that BlackBerry has over the competitors: the keyboard. This has not been duplicated by any of the other manufacturers. I got rid of my androids because 1) they were faulty and 2) they are largely in part games, apps and multimedia.

Thanks for welcoming me back RIM.
    08-24-11 12:15 PM
    08-24-11 12:38 PM
79 ... 234