I just typed in iphone 5 on google and there are numurous reports that the iphone 5 is delayed till this fall. I know it has nothing to do with the bold but it can. Does this mean that the bold can get alot of sales and the iphone wont? I know ALOT of people are waiting for these two wonderful devices but with all these delays could this effect RIM And Apple?
    06-09-11 06:05 PM
    I just typed in iphone 5 on google and there are numurous reports that the iphone 5 is delayed till this fall. I know it has nothing to do with the bold but it can. Does this mean that the bold can get alot of sales and the iphone wont? I know ALOT of people are waiting for these two wonderful devices but with all these delays could this effect RIM And Apple?
    it was never planned to come out July this year Whig it normally does. This years apple WWES which just took place was only mention to focus on software.

The 'iPhone 5' also will probably be the '4s' or similar. Rumour has it that it will be the same case (like the 3GS was to the 3G). But probably bumped camera, processor, ram... etc. oh, probably NFC in that too.
    06-09-11 06:54 PM
    The iphone 4S was always planned for a fall release by Apple. All four major US carriers may be getting the iphone 4S too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 06:56 PM
    Which ever one comes out 1st is the one I'm getting

06-09-11 07:02 PM
    The iPhone5 won't be out until next year. The iPhone4S will be out in the Fall. The iPhone4S is delayed because some of their parts are Made in Japan. It was suppose to be released in the summer.
    mssca likes this.
    06-09-11 09:29 PM
    They could delay that pos for a decade and it won't affect me.
    06-09-11 09:34 PM
    It has to do with the Japanese made chips. The iPads2 are in short supply in BestBuy Canada and we were told that there is a huge delay of chip manufacturing in Japan after tsunami.
    06-09-11 09:44 PM
    It has to do with the Japanese made chips. The iPads2 are in short supply in BestBuy Canada and we were told that there is a huge delay of chip manufacturing in Japan after tsunami.

It has a lot to do with the Country as well. My Osteopath was in Bejiing last week for training. He went into an Apple store and they had tons of iPad2's in stock. He would've bought some if the store wasn't so crowded. The iPad's are Made in China, so it seems they have more clout than Canada. Don't know if the US is still out of stock.
    06-09-11 10:38 PM
    The iPhone5 won't be out until next year. The iPhone4S will be out in the Fall.
    On the contrary, if the next iPhone is "iPhone 4S," then the subsequent iPhone will not be "iPhone 5," it will be "iPhone 4G" or iPhone 6" or something similar, since the number has previously referred to the network ("3G" and "3GS") or the absolute version number ("4").
    06-09-11 10:58 PM
    On the contrary, if the next iPhone is "iPhone 4S," then the subsequent iPhone will not be "iPhone 5," it will be "iPhone 4G" or iPhone 6" or something similar, since the number has previously referred to the network ("3G" and "3GS") or the absolute version number ("4").
    what are you? apple?! haha... just kidding. All possibilities. I think 5 is more likely. They would not use another 4 after 2. You know apple fans... always like moving the whole number... 5 seems more revolutionary than 4g or 4gs. 5 will be a pretty big upgrade.
    06-10-11 01:40 AM
    No, they're not in short supply.
    06-10-11 01:59 AM
    lol Antennagate.
    06-10-11 03:31 AM
    It didnt even show at wwdc LOL!
    06-10-11 10:47 PM
    Your Mother called and she wants her blanket back!
    06-13-11 06:54 AM
    Then enjoy your Torch!
    06-13-11 07:49 AM
    Doesnt the 3G imply the generation of the device and not the network? Since the iphone 4 came out with no 4G network capabilities and the iphone 5 will be out next year when 5G doesnt exist?

And granted everything is conjecture at this point - but everything is pointing at a 4S release this year and the iphone 5 next year.
    06-13-11 08:51 AM
    I am with the one guy that said. "You could delay that POS till whenever."

I have had a 3GS....honestly don't get the Apple hype...sold that bish for a mad profit on CL, lol!

Delay away!

06-13-11 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD