1. mjordan5's Avatar
    So about a week or so ago I bought my fiance a iPhone 4s but recently it seems she has been using my 9930 so she decided shes coming to the light side. But my question is she I just wait to get a 9930 for her until they fix this bricking problem personally I haven't had a problem mine. So I wouldn't want her experience of blackberry to be bad because of a bricked phone or should I just go ahead and get her one now. While I'm still in the exchange timeframe? Thanks Mike
    12-02-11 10:59 PM
  2. selfishreflect's Avatar
    not everyone has had a problem with their phones. if she likes the phone then by all means get it. no device is perfect and some will have flukes - even iPhones.
    12-02-11 11:14 PM
  3. anthogag's Avatar
    Be Bold get it now...talk to the store about bricking, maybe they'll say you can bring it back if this happens as RIM knows about it
    12-02-11 11:20 PM
  4. mjordan5's Avatar
    Well I have a warranty on mine just to be safe so I would get one for hers to just in the case it does and basically I have been without my bold while at home cuz she always takes it from me when I get home from work. So it would benefit both of us when I get her her own one. Thanks Mike
    12-03-11 04:02 AM
  5. galouchee's Avatar
    Didn't experience any issues with mine so far, fingers crossed
    12-03-11 10:52 AM
  6. nyplaya610's Avatar
    i think bricking is a manufacture defect, you should be able to get a new one if anything happens. Just put insurance on it through your carrier, if possible.
    12-03-11 01:36 PM
  7. guzprom's Avatar
    Buy from authorized dealer/carrier. Keep the receipt safe. Backup. If bricks or battery drains, exchange with receipt to place of purchase. Not a problem.
    12-03-11 02:15 PM
  8. Rootbrian's Avatar
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ne-4-a-648291/

    Found another thread with more replies. Just thought I'd link it.
    12-03-11 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD