06-12-11 03:52 PM
61 123
tools
    I think June 25th is where i draw the line. If the 9900 doesn't get released before then, I'll be forced to get the iPhone 4... which sucks.
    You might as well head on down to the Apple Store cause it ain't going to happen. Just do some reading and use some common sense. You must be leftypeppers brother!

YOU yourself admit that the iPhone 4 sucks, so why go and shoot your in the foot when you know it is a mistake. Two more months, maybe three and you will sell the iPhone and get the 9900.
    06-11-11 05:57 AM
    I just don't see a phone, that after being announced, be released 3-4 months later.. Doesn't make sense to me that's all.
    It is evident you do not see it.

Do you think RIM would sell more 9900 units if they kept the 9900 a secret until the day they released it?
    06-11-11 06:01 AM
    Why are people deleting BBM?

Head to Head Video: BlackBerry Messenger vs. Apple iMessage! | CrackBerry.com

Posters in that thread has brought up some good points, BBM will still be ahead. IOS is bland and boring, I have an iPod Touch and I never use it, you can't really do much with it and I take physical keyboard over virtual anyday (I've had to deal with it on Android as well).

People are deleting BBM because it is superfluous. When you already have text and email that can send to any phone, what use is a brand specific comm path? I've had a BB for 3 years and never used it. Once I got a invite or whatever it's called. Fortunately I ignored it, as 2 weeks later the sender got an Android phone.
    06-11-11 09:59 AM
    The reason why I use BB is BBM simply, and my contacts list are not going to iOS 5 so I would not go, Bold 9900 all th way ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 11:50 AM
    I have a torch and I like it. the only problem I have with it is that the internet browsing is a little slow cause of the 624ghz processor. With the new bolds processor that phone should be a beast. As for IOS that's what I have an ipod touch for and i like that but I promised myself that I would never think about getting an iphone until they fixed their dropped call problem. Got really annoying talking to somebody then all of a sudden they weren't there anymore
    06-11-11 02:50 PM
    My iPhone seldom has a dropped call, maybe one in a few months but then that is all about coverage. Coverage for AT&T is not an issue in Jacksonville
    06-11-11 02:59 PM
    why do people delete BBM? Just curious what you text with between blackberry subscribers. Sorry, newbie question
    06-12-11 08:12 AM
    People are deleting BBM because it is superfluous. When you already have text and email that can send to any phone, what use is a brand specific comm path? I've had a BB for 3 years and never used it. Once I got a invite or whatever it's called. Fortunately I ignored it, as 2 weeks later the sender got an Android phone.
    I guess it makes sense if none of your contacts are BB users, a majority of my contacts are BB users. I like instant time chat, I was at the shopping mall one night and a friend of mine sent me a text "where are you" and suddenly she's walking past me and I walk up to her and hear my phone chime with that message coming up and she said she sent me that msg 3 minutes ago. SMS delivery can be unpredictable between 5 seconds to at least a couple days, yes I've gotten some that are days old, but with BBM (and Gtalk, MSN, Yahoo) it's instant and I talk to my sister and father often on it, only a few of my contacts are iPhone and Android users but a majority of my 40+ contacts uses BB, strange.
    06-12-11 12:25 PM
    i have a BlackBerry Torch and an iPhone 4 that i use everyday.. in addition to the iPad and Playbook that i also have.
    anyway, i don't believe iMessage will kill/hurt BBM.

How many people use Facetime vs Skype? there's your answer right there.
    and yeah, i will still upgrade my Torch to the Bold Touch.
    06-12-11 12:37 PM
    I'm waiting for QNX afcorse I think it wil be better than iOs and android

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 03:33 PM
    This post is for anyone who wanted the bold 9900 and feeling a bit on the fence after iOS5.

-Are you still looking to get the bold 9900?
    -Are you ditching the bold and getting the iPhone(iOS5)?
    -What are your top 5 reasons for switching?
    -From here till when the bold 9900 is released, and after - Do you honestly/realistically think RIM will improve it's devices to atleast compete with future phones? Why/why not?
    -Can the bold 9900 compete with the iOS5?
    -Do you even care?
    -Is iMessage really the BBM killer??
    1. **** yeah im lookin forward to the bold 9900!
    2.no......
    3.im not......
    4. Well yeah, they're improving each and everyday and i think next year you'll probably see a 3D phone by them
    5.Yeah Ios5 Doesnt have a New phone to use it on so all the apple people will pree much be using the iphone 4 for it and when the iphone 5 comess out and it does have 1os5 i dont think you'll see any sales there.
    6.No Just copying BBM and it doesnt have the same specs like it either
    06-12-11 03:52 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD