Now I know this has been mentioned, but what the ****. On the right bottom corner they have their logo on the shield. Ive always liked zagg, but because of this they can go f*** themselves! Ill never buy a zagg branded product due to something as stupid and or annoying as this.
    10-11-11 12:12 AM
    I got the full body Zagg cover and the little loho ison the battery door and not on the screen. Thats too bad they put logos on any of the screens.
    10-11-11 12:44 AM
    I got the full body Zagg cover and the little loho ison the battery door and not on the screen. Thats too bad they put logos on any of the screens.
    I emailed Zagg when I was ready to order shields for our new phones to inquire about the logos. I told them I wouldn't buy any if there was a logo on them. They let me know that they stopped putting the larger logos on them & now use small discrete logos.

I ordered a full body shield for my 9930 & a screen shield only for my girlfriends 9850. I forgot about the logo issue unti I read this. I just checked mine & I don't see any logo on the screen but I do see that there is a very small logo near the bottom right corner of the battery door cover that I can only see if I hold it up to the light. I'll have to check the 9850 when I get home. Maybe they put a logo on the screen shield if you only buy that piece?
    10-11-11 11:15 AM
    Now I know this has been mentioned, but what the ****. On the right bottom corner they have their logo on the shield. Ive always liked zagg, but because of this they can go f*** themselves! Ill never buy a zagg branded product due to something as stupid and or annoying as this.
    Wow, That's really something isn't it? How dare they do that!
    10-11-11 11:31 AM
    I had bought a screen only from Best Buy and it has the logo on it. After several back and forths with ZAGG support (with them telling me that they don't put logos over the screen - I had to send them a screenshot before someone would admit it!!) they offered to send me a new one without the logo.

I told them to keep it and got my money back from Best Buy.

If you want to keep it, I suggest emailing them until they send you a new one without the logo.
    10-11-11 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD