I just got Invisible Shield screen protector put on. Now I can see there is a small letter saying "ZAGG" on the right hand bottom corner of the screen and it is very annoying.

Do you guys also have these ZAGG logo on the bottom right hand corner?

Thank you.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 08-20-11 at 07:39 PM.
    louzer, Erica_tom, Ti-Mike and 1 others like this.
    08-20-11 07:31 PM
    Complain for your money back.

Thank you for telling me.
    08-20-11 07:37 PM
    If this is true, I'll be really upset. I'm gonna check mine before I have it installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 10:07 PM
    I install on average 5+ shields a day on phones and tablets for people.
    Zagg started putting their name on their shields about 3 months ago.
    They won't give you money back.
    Go with Best Skins Ever if you don't want that annoyance.
    mssca and Ti-Mike like this.
    08-20-11 10:20 PM
    Noticed this too. I called in and complained and was told it was something they just started doing. Incredibly stupid if you ask me.
    08-20-11 10:22 PM
    It's barely noticeable on black devices, but it's VERY evident on white devices.
    08-20-11 10:26 PM
    I'll have to agree...I think its lame to stick ur name right by the screen! Maybe on the back where the battery cover is.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-20-11 10:42 PM
    Didn't notice it when I ordered. If its covering the screen I will demand a refund since it wasn't mentioned or pictured.

08-21-11 12:12 AM
    I really don't understand why people put ZAGG shields (or anything of similar material) on their touch screens. This is the WORST thing you can put on a touch screen.

This particular material has orange peel texture, it causes drag (not good on a touch screen), it's thick reducing touch screen sensitivity............overall, it's crap and WAY OVER PRICED!
    Last edited by n19htmare; 08-21-11 at 03:15 AM.
    AMR1 likes this.
    08-21-11 03:11 AM
    Wish i had come across this thread yesterday, bought on at Best Buy... Has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen! Can't see it when the screen is dark, but when on a light screen it's there in its full glory.

What a waste of $19!
    08-21-11 10:37 AM
    Here's a shot. You can see it just above the end key.
    mssca and psiclne like this.
    08-21-11 10:48 AM
    ^wow, that seems like it would be extremely annoying!

I have an invisible shield on my iPad and really dislike the thickness and feel it puts on the screen. I can't find any regular screen protectors for an iPad though...
    08-21-11 10:54 AM
    Yea, looking at that all the time would be to much for me. Thanks for the heads up.
    08-21-11 10:57 AM
    That's absolutely ridiculous. Back to bse for me. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk
    08-21-11 11:09 AM
    That's absolutely ridiculous. Back to bse for me. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk
    Yep, I bought a BSE too after being a ZAGG customer for years

08-21-11 01:01 PM
    This is horrible, I emailed them to cancel my order, hope they accept
    08-21-11 02:06 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. That is incredibly bogus on their part. Isn't their shield supposed to be invisible?
    Sharma15 likes this.
    08-21-11 03:59 PM
    Why the **** they didn't put their logo on the top right and or top left hand corner so that it won't obstruct the view of the screen? If they really want to make sure their logo is posted, they should do that!!!
    08-22-11 09:52 AM
    Why the **** they didn't put their logo on the top right and or top left hand corner so that it won't obstruct the view of the screen? If they really want to make sure their logo is posted, they should do that!!!
    I emailed them to cancel my order before it's sent out but they don't reply man what the heck

I called them also but their customer service number only has automated info options and no human being you can talk to

Edit: I just called and left a message, what a crappy company! Ill just go and get a cheap $5 USD screen protector and that's it
    Last edited by technology-fanboy; 08-22-11 at 10:02 AM.
    mssca likes this.
    08-22-11 09:54 AM
    So Zagg's team never replied to any of my emails. But when I opened a dispute case via PayPal, my money was refunded within 2 hours...strange...Thank god we have Paypal to protect us from those crappy resellers

08-22-11 11:19 AM
    Yep, I would return it quickly. This is a NEW low for these slimy people.
    Fnord likes this.
    08-22-11 11:25 AM
    I have invisible shield on both my blackberry (9780) and iphone 4, and only the iphone has the "ZAGG" print on it.. Just looked at a coworkers 9930 with invisible shield and he doesnt have it on his...
    08-22-11 11:35 AM
    I have invisible shield on both my blackberry (9780) and iphone 4, and only the iphone has the "ZAGG" print on it.. Just looked at a coworkers 9930 with invisible shield and he doesnt have it on his...
    Strange. I read somewhere that they started putting the logo on about 3 months ago...

Where on the iPhone screen is the logo?

I contacted them for a refund (although purchased from Best Buy). No response yet.
    08-22-11 11:44 AM

I contacted them for a refund (although purchased from Best Buy). No response yet.
    Good luck with the response. I have been trying to get in touch with them for 3 days but no replies on emails and if you call them all you get is a computer automated response which teaches you how to login your account and retrieve a forgotton password and other usless crap

Paypal saved me
    08-22-11 11:47 AM
    Paypal saved you, you saved us. Thanks.
    08-22-11 11:56 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD