I noticed there are several other threads regarding the Inivisble shield, but I wanted this information to be quickly available to anyone interested in purchasing the Invisible shield for the Bold 9900.

DON'T
    just don't do it.

I've heard that it is difficult to install, I have not found this to be the case.
    I have also heard about the orange peel effect I can see it, but it is not a major distraction, and doesn't bother my sensibilities.

But a Product named the invisible shield, should not put ZAGG branding on your screen protector, because that is both ******** and oxymoronic

TL: DR says zagg on the screen, visible when viewing any bright content... not acceptable for a product that claims to be invisible. Other problems not withstanding.
    10-21-11 05:02 PM
    That's weird. My friends have the ZAGG Invisible Shield on their iPhones and they do get the orange peel effect after a while but that is why they have lifetime warranties. However when they first install it, it does not say ZAGG but its actually pretty smooth and very resistant.
    10-21-11 05:11 PM
    who cares if it says that on it..it works great! so you wear, drive, and live with no products that have any branding on them i guess???
    10-21-11 07:40 PM
    I've used it on my iPhone before I purchased my 9900.. And its not hard to install and it works great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 08:02 PM
    The orange peel is on purpose. The alternative is crystal clear, which Zagg does not offer.
    10-21-11 08:46 PM
    I complained to Zagg about their product logo on the bottom right corner. They are sending me a free replacement without the logo. That is great customer service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 09:19 PM
    I agree. Ive been using invisibe shield for years. This is the first time that theyve put the brand name on the screen protector. Given the price i dont appreciate the branding and the obstruction of my screen.
    10-21-11 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD