As everyone knows Intuit is highly used business software platform that has historicly supported the blackberry platform for gopayment card processing and accounting intergration with there quickbooks software. Well they have abandoned the blackberry platform starting with the best blackberry yet, the 9900. Send them some comments at www.intuit.com about there mistake.
    02-11-12 09:18 AM
    According to their website this is STRICTLY an iPhone / iPad product. The site states does not support ANY BB or ANDROID equipement. I remember speaking to my brother about this before and it was not available for the BB last year either.

Although I commend you for wanting to get this for BB I am suspicious of why you would post a thread about an "iOS only" product.

GoPayment FAQ : Mobile Payment Processing | Intuit� GoPayment FAQ
    02-11-12 09:55 AM
    are you here to remind us about few of platforms are discontinued on BB.
    gr8, your job done....
    02-11-12 10:13 AM
    Free Intuit GoPayment Credit Card Terminal - Download Intuit GoPayment Credit Card Terminal - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World its not iphone only and yes blackberry still works if you have a 9700 and other models with the white swipper. On the berry web browser it still works also ( the way I use it on my 9900) but it cost 1% more for manual entree. When you check compatible devices on there site click the link for the white swipper and it shows all the berry's that are supported. They are not making it for OS7 and aren't offering support anymore for people with issues with the app on older devices. I wonder if I could download it on a older device and copy the app onto the device manager then install on the 9900 , but I would still need the white slider and mine is black
    Last edited by boss_hog; 02-11-12 at 01:50 PM.
    02-11-12 12:08 PM
    Go to M.gopayment.com and watch the 30 second video of it in action and you will see a blackberry using the app minus the swipper.
    02-11-12 12:31 PM
    Does any one have the cod so I can try it on my 9930?
    02-07-13 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD