Don't know if anyone can help.

Since the troubles last week my phone is still playing up. My BBM and internet still work fine. But apps that use the internet E.G Facebook, Twitter & App World are either running very slow or not at all unless connected to wifi.

I have tried doing a hard reset, upgrading my firmware and just nuking the phone and starting again. Nothing seems to work.

I have called vodafone who point you in the direction of RIM customer care, who you cant even get through to.

Any ideas before i throw it out of a window?
    10-16-11 02:31 PM
    i was worried i was the only one. Same exact thing here. BBM and surfing the internet works perfectly. The rest : whatsapp, twitter, fb... much slower.

I hope RIM is running things a little slower to prevent another crash in the servers. Hope everything gets back to normal soon because i hate waiting 30 secs to get twitter refreshed...
    10-16-11 03:03 PM
    at 30 seconds you are lucky. my twitter will not work at all and facebook is taking in excess of 5 minutes to update!
    10-16-11 03:07 PM
    And you guys have Blackberry Data plans?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 04:09 PM
    yeah, ilimited traffic. And i have 4G or H+ or however you wanna call it.
    10-16-11 04:25 PM
    Same here..very weird...This outage last week was real bad timing..i am hoping RIM isnt bailing water out of the titanic with a small bucket..

I have had to reload OS, spend 3 hours w RIM tech to get app world to find my apps and device, and it is very frustrating..

Leaning towards going back to my iphone sad to say..basi phone, text , bbm bb is great , any advanced apps etc and it lags w battery pulls.
    10-16-11 04:39 PM
    Don't think its the device. Its more like the carrier. Haven't heard very good things about Vodafone. Sorry you guys are having problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 05:36 PM
    Guys can you do the following?

Turn off your wifi, reboot your phone (as in battery pull)
    After go in to your network status and tell us if it says connected to blackberry internet service.

After that I can give you more options to check.
    10-16-11 07:34 PM
    i ran a network diagnostic and it says it is connected to the blackberry server. Since running this it seems to have started working again.
    10-16-11 08:02 PM
    Other than the well known interruption to the BIS, all my apps seems to be working right. I am in Canada so your experience may depend on where you are because there may be still errors in the BIS system.
    10-16-11 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD