When I click on the internet icon and it starts to load, it will suddenly stop and I get this error message, "the browser closed unexpectedly. do you want to reopen the pages you had open?"

Well, there's nothing open--so, I don't know how I can get a message like that. Then, it seems as if it's in a constant state of looping--as if it keeps refreshing. Google is set as my home page, so thought it was an issue with google. Changed it to yahoo and while yahoo loads, if i search for something via yahoo, I get the same error message. This happens so fast that I can't click on the BB key and scroll down to close the internet--have to manually back out.

Also does this when I open a youtube player as well as click on a picture link via twitter. Just started doing this a day or two ago. I am using the internet that came on the phone--no upgrades. I have the 9900 7.0.0.576, platform 5.0.0.733. Haven't done any updates. Any ideas what caused it? I did a battery pull and it has helped, but was wondering if anyone knew what caused this? Any information would be appreciated!
    04-22-12 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD