I just bought a 9900 and i got some problems on the facebook and twitter apps.I got a generic data plan and when I connect to a wifi network it tells me that "your current data plan doesn't support this application" something like that and when I get my device rebooted everything back to normal and i can use the facebook and twitter apps,is there're some problems with my device ??
    09-30-11 11:27 AM
    I have had this problem too. I'm not sure what the cause is. I also have issues where I will wait for things to load, I get no little data arrows, some times I have to click whatever I clicked or reload the page. Maybe this is just a BlackBerry thing? Seems annoying that's for sure!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-30-11 12:30 PM
    I just bought a 9900 and i got some problems on the facebook and twitter apps.I got a generic data plan and when I connect to a wifi network it tells me that "your current data plan doesn't support this application" something like that and when I get my device rebooted everything back to normal and i can use the facebook and twitter apps,is there're some problems with my device ??
    You need a BlackBerry specific data plan in order to keep the Service Books required to use those applications.
    09-30-11 06:30 PM
    You need a BlackBerry specific data plan in order to keep the Service Books required to use those applications.
    i mean sometimes when i use my home wifi network i can refresh the facebook and twitter but sometimes i can't and i got to turn off my device,pull out the battery and restart it then i can refresh my fb and twitter.this is just so annoying is there anyway the solve this??or is there're something wrong with my device??
    10-02-11 12:10 PM
    I and my friends have the same issue. We cannot access the internet without wifi connection sometimes. when it happens, we cannot send BBM and whatsapp message, cannot browse the internet and Facebook doesn't refresh. Even we have full bars reception. We could only call and send SMS messages.
    We the issue occurs randomly with individual device, while i have no problem connecting to the internet, my friend's couldn't. we use the same service provider.
    i Also had GPS problem with Google maps....
    10-03-11 02:09 PM
    You need an ACTIVE BIS or BES subscription with your provider to use these services, the normal internet one will NOT work! Ring up your provider and tell them you are using a Blackberry and they should switch you over to the correct tarrif, see people making this mistake at least twice a week!
    10-03-11 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD