hey i have a blackberry 9930 (verizon) i just wanted to know if this device is able to work on full 3g in the dominican republic. (ORANGE) the reason i ask is because when you unlocked it in the USA you cant use the blackberry plan on it with tmobile. can anyone clarify me on that plisssss!!!!
    03-01-12 09:50 PM
    Yes but you will need to get a prepago (prepaid) bb plan from orange or claro which is about 1200 pesos a month ($30) but you can also pay by week
    Or day and you will need to unlock the phone to make sure you can use the sim card slot since its verizon.

Also recommend you use claro instead of orange as claro was Verizon in the DR and has much better 3G coverage and speed.

But both offer prepaid bb plans now, also tmobile now offers bb option on their prepaid plans also for additional $10

I live in DR most of the year so if you have anymore questions feel free to ask or send you bbm pin.

Hope that helps
    03-02-12 01:03 AM
    Viewing that font from wap site scared me I thought it will be some kind of breaking news
    03-02-12 02:34 AM