Anyone else experience this? Sometimes ill lose all BIS service and the only way to turn it back on is to register the service again under options. It happens as soon as i either try to send a picture, use facebook/twitter or do google searches. Im at work now and im debating on just swapping it out for another one before i leave tonight. Any suggestions as to what is happening? Im stumped!
    12-09-11 05:30 PM
    I had a similar problem with my Torch. The only way to get it back was to go onto 2G. It was solved with a new simcard. You could try this with your network first and if still you have a problem with this, then go for a replacement.
    Good luck
    12-09-11 05:38 PM
    I had a similar problem with my Torch. The only way to get it back was to go onto 2G. It was solved with a new simcard. You could try this with your network first and if still you have a problem with this, then go for a replacement.
    Good luck
    I just switched my SIM yesterday at my store and its still happening. I have a bunch in stock so i might just swap it out now. But which one to choose... They're all made in Mexico so i guess it doesnt matter haha
    12-09-11 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD