Hey,

I got my 9900 last week and I've found that after a full day of use it will completely power off during the night while I'm sleeping. It does not even reserve enough power to turn the alarm on.

All of the other BBs I've owned reserved enough power to set the alarm off in the morning.

This is a pretty serious issue for me, does anyone have a solution? (short of turning the phone off, or charging it)
    09-05-11 02:59 PM
    Well using a charger will help but do you have any apps running in the background? Hold down your BB key and see what is running first.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-05-11 03:10 PM
    Surely charging it overnight is the solution here? I charge mine all night every night and always have done with any of my phones.
    09-05-11 03:12 PM
    Mine gets sat in the charging pod, charges and acts as an alarm. I would think it would be common sense to charge your phone if its about to die, or very low

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-11 03:27 PM
    Yeah, I charge my phones every night as well. I think the reserve power would be a great feature to have though. There are nights where you are maybe a lttile tipsy and/or don't end up at your place but someone else's. You might have work or something the next day and could be late without that alarm.
    09-05-11 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD