06-21-11 07:53 AM
29 12
tools
    Nail polish remover? I'll try that one day.

Dont nail polish remover removes like the plastic too? like makes it go matte? I dropped a bottle of nail polish remover on my clock before, and the plastic fogged over like an almost matte finish (but cant read the time any more ) instead of its glossy original state....
    06-20-11 08:17 PM
    The network logos scratch off the front of the handset really easy, usually just a sharp thumb does it, or nail-polish remover. As for the startup screen logo, that usually goes with an os update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can actually buy just the chin piece of the shell and replace that with the logo printed one. FYI.
    06-21-11 12:41 AM
    As for the startup screen logo, that usually goes with an os update
    As far as I'm aware it's really very very difficult to debrand a Blackberry.
    I can confirm that a simple OS update does NOT do this too, having performed many... official, leaked, hybrid, shrunk etc.

Just clarifying.

06-21-11 04:22 AM
    As far as I'm aware it's really very very difficult to debrand a Blackberry.
    I can confirm that a simple OS update does NOT do this too, having performed many... official, leaked, hybrid, shrunk etc.

Just clarifying.

That's because it's the vendor.XML that has to be altered. Which you can't on newer models I believe...
    06-21-11 07:53 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD