At the recent shareholders meeting on July 12th, Mike said the 9900/9930 would rollout �over the next month�. This said, I�m confident we'll all start to see this amazing piece of love find its way into our hearts and hands within the next 2 weeks. You can take it to the bank coming from Rim�s Co-CEO.

Oh ya�. Right�. Well, maybe not. We can still hope, dream and continue to pray for the day.
    07-29-11 08:57 PM
    Really hoping August is the month. I cant take much more on this Android.
    07-29-11 09:20 PM
    looks like Oct release for att, hopefully much sooner for VZW
    07-29-11 09:21 PM
    I'm still sticking with T-Mobile to the end. Here's hoping T-Mobile is August
    07-29-11 09:23 PM
    I really think some kind of official word will come next week from one of the carriers. To be honest, all I care about is Verizon getting off the pot and making this thing happen!
    07-29-11 09:35 PM
    Another post about the "impending" release? *yawn*

Wake me when it finally drops. This is getting old.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 09:42 PM
    our vzw store just got them in.......oh wait, that was more droids and iphones....come on VZW get off your a$$ES!!!!
    07-29-11 09:56 PM
    Well the T-Mobile roadmap that came out last month said August 17th so....

07-29-11 09:57 PM
    vzw still has the 9650 listed at 149.99. Doesnt seem like a release is near with this phone so expensive
    07-29-11 10:39 PM
    CX said Rogers (woo!) or Voda will get it first. Sucks to be you guys
    07-29-11 10:44 PM
    Really hoping August is the month. I cant take much more on this Android.
    Bro, at least you have a smartphone! I'm still stuck with a "dumbphone!"
    07-29-11 10:50 PM
    Haha its a good phone but I do so much email that using an all touch screen just sucks.
    07-29-11 10:54 PM
    At the recent shareholders meeting on July 12th, Mike said the 9900/9930 would rollout �over the next month�. This said, I�m confident we'll all start to see this amazing piece of love find its way into our hearts and hands within the next 2 weeks. You can take it to the bank coming from Rim�s Co-CEO.

Oh ya�. Right�. Well, maybe not. We can still hope, dream and continue to pray for the day.
    I would take anything coming from RIM's CEOs mouth with a huge grain of salt. That being said, Sprint's internal docs says it is coming on Aug 21st. 3 more weeks to go!
    07-29-11 11:27 PM
    I would take anything coming from RIM's CEOs mouth with a huge grain of salt. That being said, Sprint's internal docs says it is coming on Aug 21st. 3 more weeks to go!
    Yea I'm really banking on that myself. selling my EVO 3D tomorrow while the price is high. Got some ot coming up also and trying to pay all bills on this check so i can enough to buy the phone out right come next pay period which is in line with the 21st.
    07-30-11 01:26 AM
    Come on, you�re joking right? You didn�t even sense the smallest amount of sarcasm in my original post?

Mike is my hero and he never lies! (Just for you bhavi_jp � I�m joking, again)

I�d suggest we try to have a little bit of fun now and again and not take everything so seriously.
    marcomendez likes this.
    07-30-11 01:39 AM
    If you are on AT&T and can not wait, get a Rogers 9900. It will work perfectly.
    07-30-11 05:57 AM
    If you are on AT&T and can not wait, get a Rogers 9900. It will work perfectly.
    Do you know if you can order direct from Rogers if in the States
    07-30-11 05:59 AM
    Do you know if you can order direct from Rogers if in the States
    I'll take this one - unfortunately it's not possible.
    07-30-11 06:45 AM
    I'll take this one - unfortunately it's not possible.
    Okay thank you for the reply. Guess will have to wait on 3rd party retailers. I bought a Rogers phone years ago but had forgot where from lol
    07-30-11 06:49 AM
    You could technically get someone in Canada to buy it for you, then ship it to you.
    07-30-11 06:50 AM
    You could technically get someone in Canada to buy it for you, then ship it to you.
    Oh okay, i dont really know anyone in canada though. I do have some vacation time coming though . I really want this phone lol
    07-30-11 07:00 AM
    I have 3 tentative release dates on my BlackBerry calendar...all in August!
    07-30-11 07:06 AM
    Forgive me for being slighly off topic, but wondering if anyone else is having a hard time deciding between the upcoming devices. I really want the Bold 9930 (Verizon) however I am also liking the idea of the Torch 9850 (or whatever the full touchscreen is going to be called).

Anyone else having difficulty deciding between these two?
    07-30-11 09:13 AM
    Forgive me for being slighly off topic, but wondering if anyone else is having a hard time deciding between the upcoming devices. I really want the Bold 9930 (Verizon) however I am also liking the idea of the Torch 9850 (or whatever the full touchscreen is going to be called).

Anyone else having difficulty deciding between these two?
    I was having the same dilema on vzw, but I've decided on the 9930. My reasoning is that this form factor is supposed to be the pinnacle of a BB keyboard. I really want to experience what all the original 9000 owners felt and how they fell in love with that size keyboard. Combined with a nice touch screen and the 9930 form factor is perfect.

Also, if I still wanted a full touch BB, I would want it as a QNX platform, since it is so powerful in the media side. Plus my playbook will take care of that for me.

Just waiting for release now
    07-30-11 09:37 AM
    +1 there livejam.

Alos had the same dilemma, and will go for the 9900 for the same reasons. I have the full touch on my PB, so I need a good keyboard.

This is a good trqnsition to hold me over until QNX hits the phones hopefully sometime next year.

07-30-11 09:54 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD