After being with them for 4 years I'm sick of waiting!!! So I guess ill be getting "HTC Sensation"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 09:30 PM
    Good luck and all the best with your new HTC.
    06-07-11 09:31 PM
    06-07-11 09:32 PM
    yeah, to **** with you!
    i'm sick of seeing people joining the forums to post **** like that.. CB admins should REALLY start cleaning up this kinda garbage along with similar posts titled like "RIM is DOOMED!!", or "RIM shares continue to PLUMMET!!"
    06-07-11 09:40 PM
    yeah, to **** with you!
    i'm sick of seeing people joining the forums to post **** like that.. CB admins should REALLY start cleaning up this kinda garbage along with similar posts titled like "RIM is DOOMED!!", or "RIM shares continue to PLUMMET!!"
    Awwww shut up aint no one tell you to get on this post and comment!

06-07-11 09:43 PM
    I don't think RIM is doomed...but this interim is out of CONTROL!
    06-07-11 09:45 PM
    I wish you all the best in your future endeavors
    06-07-11 09:46 PM
    Blackberry want even update us on ****!! All we can do is guess and pray....

06-07-11 09:51 PM
    Blackberry want even update us on ****!! All we can do is guess and pray....

Would you like them to reveal their plans for the next 5 years? Doesn't make a lot of sense to announce things before they are ready, does it? Every other company keeps quiet about their plans, not just RIM. If you gave plans away too far in advance, you would give an advantage to competitors because they know what you are doing before you are ready to do it.
    meganVee likes this.
    06-07-11 09:59 PM
    If the OP didn't love rim products... he wouldn't be so steamed for having to go get a Droid, so give him a break. For the most part, we're on the same side.

06-07-11 10:06 PM
    06-07-11 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD