Ok, when you're wrong, you're wrong. First night I had this phone (2 days ago), I had some serious regrets thinking I could never get used to the smaller screen coming from the Torch. Now I lovw this damn phone, and it's better than my torch in every conceivable way.

Except for the fact that the trackpad sits st a strange non-symmetrical angle to the left, which messes with my brain when the backlight is on, my 9900 is flawless.

Have a good weekend people. Typing fast like a mofo...

Cheers
    08-26-11 07:47 PM
    Glad you are enjoying your Bold!
    08-26-11 07:51 PM
    You know it actually took me a ruler to measure the distance between the left and right edge to the trackpad because it LOOKS off, but it isn't... wtf?
    08-26-11 07:54 PM
    You know it actually took me a ruler to measure the distance between the left and right edge to the trackpad because it LOOKS off, but it isn't... wtf?
    Hmmm, seriously man don't mess with my head

I swear that trackpad has a pretty big lean to the left... WTF, indeed.
    08-26-11 08:02 PM
    I am so torn on wether to get this phone or not?? One day you come on these forums and you see positive threads like this but then yesterday all the talk was poor battery and poor build quality! Ha what to do what to do??
    08-26-11 08:05 PM
    How many people just looked at their Bold ???
    08-26-11 08:06 PM
    I am so torn on wether to get this phone or not?? One day you come on these forums and you see positive threads like this but then yesterday all the talk was poor battery and poor build quality! Ha what to do what to do??
    You really can't go by these forums. There are lovers and haters and no one inbetween. The only way you're gonna know is to get one and try it for yourself. I love mine so I'd say go for it.
    Mylexon20s likes this.
    08-26-11 08:11 PM
    Enjoy your phone bro. I'm sure as heck enjoying mine....
    08-26-11 08:15 PM
    Ok, when you're wrong, you're wrong. First night I had this phone (2 days ago), I had some serious regrets thinking I could never get used to the smaller screen coming from the Torch. Now I lovw this damn phone, and it's better than my torch in every conceivable way.

Except for the fact that the trackpad sits st a strange non-symmetrical angle to the left, which messes with my brain when the backlight is on, my 9900 is flawless.

Cheers
    thats how i felt coming from a torch,im glad i made the change lov the new bold
    08-26-11 08:18 PM
    Try it yourself. That's what I did. I'm not even an addict, this is my first BB after HP sunk the webOS boat. All it took was a little research and a half hour at the Sprint store playing with the demo. My 9900 is on order and will soon be on its way down from Canadia.
    08-26-11 08:31 PM
    I want to wait for AT&T to release this phone. That's what's making me hold on to my Torch.
    Or who knows, I might just bite the bullet and get one on EBay.
    08-26-11 08:34 PM
    I certainly was one of them. Mine is fine.
    08-26-11 08:38 PM
    ummmmm, guilty...
    08-26-11 09:17 PM
    It's awesome. My battery life has been surprisingly good. I don't use social feeds though, and like Kevin said, the amount of time you spend with WIFI on and connected seems to make a huge difference. The more you're on WIFI the better it is... I've been tracking with Meterberry, and I'm averaging 3.3 per hour with moderate use, up to 12.5 per hour with heavy use. No worse or better than my old Torch.

Cheers
    08-26-11 09:23 PM
    I swear I feel just a tid'bit sexier with this thing in my hand..... Hellooooooo Ladies! lol
    joewoo likes this.
    08-26-11 10:40 PM
    Rofl I thought I was the only one noticing the lean

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 10:42 PM
    I noticed that...9 out of 10 haters are new comers in this forum with a few posts (makes me think that they are on payroll with Apple or others), i might be wrong its just my $0.2
    08-26-11 10:54 PM
    I have an iPhone, but as you can see I started out with a BB a couple years ago. I have to say that when att gets the 9900, I'll be in the store scoping it out. Not to say that i don't love the ip4...but I love BB's too. If I could have both, I would! Haters come in all shapes and os's. Just take everything you read with a grain of salt. If you love the phone, that's all that matters!!
    08-26-11 11:07 PM

Cheers
    You were just crying like a baby yesterday saying this phone sucks and the screen is so tiny. a 9900 Tiny! HAHA

Go away troll
    08-27-11 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD