so, one feature that I LOVED about my 9900 was that I was able to "hide" all of my icons in the "all" tab and see the entire wallpaper, almost completely uninterrupted. If I needed to access one, I just opened the "all" tab and there they were. I backed up my phone and while I was going through to delete some unneeded apps, I was prompted with an update. I did the update and it rebooted and everything was fine...except now, on my home screen, where my wallpaper was fully visible, I am now left with it showing two rows of icons and when I click on the "all" tab, it will pull up the rest of the rows. Do any of you wonderful people out there know how to get things back to how they were without having to undo the upgrade? I've played with the default number of rows/columns option and that's really not fixing my issue...could this possibly have been what the update was? Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks, in advance, for any information :-)
    11-21-11 03:18 PM
    so, one feature that I LOVED about my 9900 was that I was able to "hide" all of my icons in the "all" tab and see the entire wallpaper, almost completely uninterrupted. If I needed to access one, I just opened the "all" tab and there they were. I backed up my phone and while I was going through to delete some unneeded apps, I was prompted with an update. I did the update and it rebooted and everything was fine...except now, on my home screen, where my wallpaper was fully visible, I am now left with it showing two rows of icons and when I click on the "all" tab, it will pull up the rest of the rows. Do any of you wonderful people out there know how to get things back to how they were without having to undo the upgrade? I've played with the default number of rows/columns option and that's really not fixing my issue...could this possibly have been what the update was? Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks, in advance, for any information :-)
    U should be able to drag down the two rows using ur touchscreen to hide the icons. If u want to change the different panals from the homescreen just hit the BB button and scroll to manage panals and u can choose the ones u wish to hve. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    allison_2002 likes this.
    11-21-11 03:26 PM
    Touch the All banner and drag it down to hide all your icons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    allison_2002 likes this.
    11-21-11 03:28 PM
    you guys are life-savers, LOL...the funny thing is, I THOUGHT I tried that already, lol...once again, thank you so much!
    11-21-11 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD