Still can't get iCloud (.me/.mac) IMAP email to work on my Bold 9930. Every setting from every forum post that I have tried has failed. And I don't know if the problem is on the Apple end or the RIM end of things (suspecting Apple doesn't want to work and play well with BBerry). Been wrestling with it for two days and I finally decided to bag it and forward my .me/.mac mail to a gmail account (gmail sets up and works like a dream on the 9930). That I will no longer be logging into iCloud for anything I guess will be no great loss since I use BES and link my phone to my outlook anyway for calendars and contacts. More proof that the Apple is the Fisher Price of computing...more toys for geeky kids than real, functional tools for busy, professional adults like me!
    03-08-12 08:14 AM
    Also, gmail spam filter is MUCH better than Apple's...a side benefit of all this is that only mail I really want is getting forwarded to my 9930. I've got my enterprise server tied to the native email on my Playbook and my bridge pics up my gmail/forwarded.me mail. All and all, an elegant win-win solution and I don't ever have to log in to iCloud!
    03-09-12 07:26 AM
    I also think that you should move the Gmail system. It is so much better than any file could system I have ever used.
    03-09-12 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD