I have searched the forums and could not find what I am looking for. I hope someone can help. Work uses Outlook and everything (calendar, contacts, tasks, etc.) sync to Bold 9900 wirelessly via company's BES (I think) perfectly. Personal calendar via iCal feed syncs to Outlook on work PC correctly but personal calendar does NOT sync to Bold 9900. I don't have to do anything to have my Outlook work calendar to sync with my Bold, so I don't know what I have to do to enable the syncing of the personal calendar in the same manner. Anybody have any ideas?
    08-30-13 11:08 AM
    I have searched the forums and could not find what I am looking for. I hope someone can help. Work uses Outlook and everything (calendar, contacts, tasks, etc.) sync to Bold 9900 wirelessly via company's BES (I think) perfectly. Personal calendar via iCal feed syncs to Outlook on work PC correctly but personal calendar does NOT sync to Bold 9900. I don't have to do anything to have my Outlook work calendar to sync with my Bold, so I don't know what I have to do to enable the syncing of the personal calendar in the same manner. Anybody have any ideas?
    Is your BES allowing for the inclusion of personal calendar? If the IT policy denies it you won't be able to sync it.

Check through your BES admin.

And welcome to CB!!!!
    08-30-13 12:30 PM
    Thanks for the data qbnkelt. I have a feeling that my company will not be that interested in getting to the bottom of this issue since it is a personal calendar that is having trouble. Is there a way to sync the iCal feed directly to my blackberry calendar without going through Outlook?
    08-30-13 04:51 PM