Because it just works, has an awesome feel, notifies me, calls work, has all the apps I could ever need, is faster than ever, and is a slick design.

What more could I want. All the information I could ever need is available by just looking at my main screen - weather, numbers of emails/texts, date (even the calender icon changes with the day!), wifi status, network status, battery status - all with just a quick glance.
    09-04-11 11:01 AM
    Dont forget the awesomeness of the keyboard! and ofc the brilliant size which is a deal breaker for alot of users
    09-04-11 11:07 AM
    I will quit reading these types of threads - here's why:

I love my Bold 9930 but don't need a new thread every five minutes from someone offering reassurance as to why I bought it. You either get BB or you don't. Those that don't won't like it. Those that do will see its the best BB RIM has brought to the table in a long time.
    09-04-11 11:14 AM
    Because it just works, has an awesome feel, notifies me, calls work, has all the apps I could ever need, is faster than ever, and is a slick design.

What more could I want. All the information I could ever need is available by just looking at my main screen - weather, numbers of emails/texts, date (even the calender icon changes with the day!), wifi status, network status, battery status - all with just a quick glance.
    Yep, especially with the screen name Bold9930....now you've got to keep that phone forever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 11:18 AM
    Yep, especially with the screen name Bold9930....now you've got to keep that phone forever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Absolutely no room for buyer's remorse so he has to be gaga over his BB... anything less and buyer's remorse can slowly creep in.
    Last edited by Vihzel; 09-04-11 at 11:23 AM.
    09-04-11 11:19 AM
    I'm a newbie and just needed a screen-name guys. They sure came a long way and surprised a few people I'd safely say.
    09-04-11 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD