1. thisdudenick's Avatar
    I just went to my local Sprint store to have them look at my Tour and they said their is nothing they can do since it shows now symptoms of issues. They confirmed that since I am eligible for an upgrade I can wait a few weeks until the 21st and purchase the new Bold. I was excited..I know there was a leaked release calendar recently but this just confirms it for me.
    08-08-11 04:20 PM
  2. dadathepanda's Avatar
    yay!!! can't wait
    08-08-11 04:40 PM
  3. CranBerry413's Avatar
    I can't wait either. Super excited.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 04:57 PM
  4. leftypepper716's Avatar
    Yep, like bla1ze also said on his twitter page, despite Sprint's Press Release saying "Fall", his sorces still were sayin 08/21. And the leaked Wireless Giant BlackBerry Store roadmap also shows Sprint getting the Bold 9930 on 08/21. I also called my local BlackBerry Store, and they still believe "buy the end of the month"

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 05:00 PM
  5. T
    ... their is nothing they can do since it shows now symptoms of issues ...


    Sprint wants you to get the new Bold; you want the new Bold. Win-win!
    08-08-11 06:11 PM
  6. JUSTQUAN2's Avatar
    Awesome @ 8/21
    08-08-11 06:23 PM
  7. curlyt1's Avatar
    Just called up a dedicated line for the company I work for. He looked at the email he received and it says "coming this fall".....So I want to believe 8/21 but all signs point no.
    08-08-11 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD