Hhow do I get these features and others to work? The option to send pictured
    Isn't listed in the text message options screen. Would love some help! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 07:09 PM
    While in text message mode, hit the BlackBerry key, scroll for "Attach" and select what you want to attach...Picture, Video etc
    08-24-11 07:15 PM
    While in text message mode, hit the BlackBerry key, scroll for "Attach" and select what you want to attach...Picture, Video etc
    I tried this, but there's no option there to do it.

08-24-11 07:18 PM
    Hhow do I get these features and others to work? The option to send pictured
    Isn't listed in the text message options screen. Would love some help! Thanks!

Did you get your phone provisioned for use on AT&T? That might mean that you have to contact AT&T in addition to installing one of their SIM cards.

Some of the features that you want to use might need a data plan on AT&T. You'll likely need to get AT&T service books sent to your phone too. You did not mention just what other features you are trying to use. There are a lot of folks here that will help you out, but you'll get better help if you give as much information as you can.
    08-24-11 07:29 PM
    Did you get your phone provisioned for use on AT&T? That might mean that you have to contact AT&T in addition to installing one of their SIM cards.

Some of the features that you want to use might need a data plan on AT&T. You'll likely need to get AT&T service books sent to your phone too. You did not mention just what other features you are trying to use. There are a lot of folks here that will help you out, but you'll get better help if you give as much information as you can.
    I unlocked the phone and insrted my sim card from ATT. I came from an iphone 4, so
    I have a data plan but not a blackberry one if I need that? I'm currently able to make calls and text and am on
    EDGE not 3g, which was expected. I'm usually on wi-fi so that doesn't matter to me. I'd like to use all of the blackberry
    Features that could be available to me. I've never really used one for much
    Of a period of time, so nor sure all I can do or need to do in order
    To make it happen.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered!

08-24-11 07:36 PM
    I unlocked the phone and insrted my sim card from ATT. I came from an iphone 4, so
    I have a data plan but not a blackberry one if I need that? I'm currently able to make calls and text and am on
    EDGE not 3g, which was expected. I'm usually on wi-fi so that doesn't matter to me. I'd like to use all of the blackberry
    Features that could be available to me. I've never really used one for much
    Of a period of time, so nor sure all I can do or need to do in order
    To make it happen.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered!

As I understand it MMS uses data, so you'll need a BlackBerry plan. Some of your stuff should be easily doable so long as you bypass using data over AT&T. I'd suggest that you call AT&T and get your plan changed to use BlackBerry. I'm not sure of AT&T's rates, but I wouldn't expect a substantial change.
    08-24-11 07:45 PM
    I feel like, since it is a cdma and its unlocked u couldve gone to Boost Mobile. Non contract and $50 a month.

08-24-11 07:53 PM
    I feel like, since it is a cdma and its unlocked u couldve gone to Boost Mobile. Non contract and $50 a month.

I already have a contract with ATT.

08-24-11 08:00 PM
    Try inputting at&t's apn settings into options-device-advanced-tcp if it's not already there.
    08-24-11 08:13 PM
    You need to have BIS from Att. Just call the Tech Service and they will add it for you without a problem. That is what I did with my unlocked BB 9930 also from VZW.
    08-24-11 09:02 PM
    You need to have BIS from Att. Just call the Tech Service and they will add it for you without a problem. That is what I did with my unlocked BB 9930 also from VZW.
    i am currently out of the country, and tried this by calling the at&t tech service, and they said they were unable to help me with this. and they transfered me to international section...

help?
    09-09-11 01:52 AM
    i am currently out of the country, and tried this by calling the at&t tech service, and they said they were unable to help me with this. and they transfered me to international section...

help?
    You need to change the settings like people posted here above (Data plan is required, updated service book and APN settings)
    09-09-11 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD