I am replacing my bold touch, and sold my old one. I shipped it out and forgot to do my security swipe!!!!! I have wheres my phone on it, but since it is not activated anymore will where my phone work???Is there any way to do a remote swipe????? And if so could you PLEASE walk me through how?

Thanks!!!
    06-28-12 02:14 PM
    Only one way that I know of. If you had Blackberry Protect installed on it, you can go to the blackberry protect website, sign in, and wipe your device remotely.
    f0xx386 likes this.
    06-28-12 02:28 PM
    yea until its activated again you can't wipe it because it has to be connected and receiving data... all you can really do is hope that the person you sold it to is a honest person and doesn't mind doing it for you
    06-28-12 03:16 PM
    Ok, thank you for taking the time to reply. It is appreciated.
    06-28-12 03:17 PM
    If there are nudie-pics on it they'll just end up on the internet.... otherwise I'm sure everything will be wiped by the new owner. They don't want to call your mother just as much as you.
    Slayohslay likes this.
    06-29-12 07:40 AM
    If there are nudie-pics on it they'll just end up on the internet.... otherwise I'm sure everything will be wiped by the new owner. They don't want to call your mother just as much as you.
    Was it password protected? If so, you'll be fine.
    06-29-12 08:52 AM
    If it was a 9900 or other OS 7 phone and you were using BlackBerryID on it, when a new SIM card is put into it it will ask for your BlackBerryID password. If the new owner can't provide the password it give the option to wipe. He will not be able to access the phone until he does the wipe. Your data is safe.
    06-29-12 10:41 AM
    If it was a 9900 or other OS 7 phone and you were using BlackBerryID on it, when a new SIM card is put into it it will ask for your BlackBerryID password. If the new owner can't provide the password it give the option to wipe. He will not be able to access the phone until he does the wipe. Your data is safe.

yup! dont worry... they wont see any of your stuff!

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-30-12 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD