Sei bellissima!

All it needs now is a pink keyboard & It'll be perfetto!
    07-29-11 01:41 PM
    Sei bellissima!

All it needs now is a pink keyboard & It'll be perfetto!
    07-29-11 01:48 PM
    Mi piace moltissimo!
    07-29-11 01:59 PM
    I'm sure there will be a white skin or case you can use. Though I don't see why they don't release the device in various colors at launch.
    totallygone likes this.
    07-29-11 02:29 PM
    I'm sure there will be a white skin or case you can use. Though I don't see why they don't release the device in various colors at launch.
    Probably to minimize production costs and lower the risk of getting stuck with a large inventory of a less-popular-colored device. Things like cases and colors are left to the consumer to customize. Too many varied tastes out there to invest in more than 2 or 3 primary colors.

Mind you, this is likely a carrier-centric choice. RIM doesn't want to make devices that no carrier will buy, and I think they are trying to get away from carrier exclusivity.
    07-29-11 02:41 PM
    White BlackBerrys need love too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Looks Gorgeous......Blackberry 9900 in white.....cant wait.......
    07-29-11 03:43 PM
    Electronics.
    Should.
    Not.
    Be.
    White.
    EVER.
    /jmo
    //fwiw
    ///ymmv
    ////SLASH! AAaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

+100. I just cannot for the life of me fathom the obsession with white electronics.

Oh well! To each his own
    07-29-11 04:13 PM
    Like this?
    07-29-11 04:48 PM
    Electronics.
    Should.
    Not.
    Be.
    White.
    EVER.
    /jmo
    //fwiw
    ///ymmv
    ////SLASH! AAaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Agreed! Love my blacked out berry.
    07-29-11 09:18 PM
    Probably to minimize production costs and lower the risk of getting stuck with a large inventory of a less-popular-colored device. Things like cases and colors are left to the consumer to customize. Too many varied tastes out there to invest in more than 2 or 3 primary colors.

Mind you, this is likely a carrier-centric choice. RIM doesn't want to make devices that no carrier will buy, and I think they are trying to get away from carrier exclusivity.
    I see your point. But, they always seem to make a white version so why not just do from the get go? Unless they wait for enough feedback to make it in that color? And lets hope they get rid of carrier exclusivity. At&t is sabotaging their own blackberry torch 2 by pushing the release date back. ((In rumor)) That's just not right.
    07-29-11 09:21 PM
    At this point the device color could be dog **** brown, and I'd take it.
    I�d take one too. But the scratch-n-sniff app would suck, or would it lick?
    07-29-11 09:54 PM
    +100. I just cannot for the life of me fathom the obsession with white electronics.

Oh well! To each his own
    Agreed and you can add cars to that list for me also.
    07-29-11 10:20 PM
    Like this?
    nope, thats just a 9000 photoshoped with a trackpad. nice try, i want a touch screen :P
    07-29-11 11:05 PM
    For my personal phone (Torch 2 and/or 9900) I want either white or burgundy.
    I loved my little burgundy Curve years ago and I really like the red Torch. So if white/red are not available at launch I'll just wait.
    However, my work 9650 is black. Even if I had a choice of colours, which I don't, I'd still pick black - for a business phone.
    07-30-11 04:18 AM
    A blackberry that's white would be a crackberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 05:14 AM
    Had a white and Black 9780. Both looked great i thought and will get both in the 9900. Oh and my 9780 was more of a Pearl White from day one also . Not color blind either
    07-30-11 06:34 AM
    Like this?
    Photoshopped BB is Photoshopped.
    07-30-11 02:58 PM
    nope, thats just a 9000 photoshoped with a trackpad. nice try, i want a touch screen :P
    That's actually a inverted-color 9900 from the "9900 eye candy" thread. And it's paint shop pro, not photoshop :P

AND i never said it wasnt. It's just an illustration.
    07-30-11 03:52 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD