Hi all,
    while excluding some unused language on my BB9900, at the restart I found that italian disappeared from the menu. Now the phone is in English.
    Tried a full wipe, tried a complete restore with desktop manager, try to force italian and on the PC I saw Italian installed on the phone but no way to set it up.
    Regards
    10-24-11 02:41 AM
    Did you install BB Device Software and select Italian?
    You can see if your language is "installed/update/remove" next to the language you want on AppLoader while you are installing new BB Device Software.

Next time when you re gonna remove languages, unselect it (It tells select only language you use)
    10-24-11 03:25 AM
    Did you install BB Device Software and select Italian?
    You can see if your language is "installed/update/remove" next to the language you want on AppLoader while you are installing new BB Device Software.

Next time when you re gonna remove languages, unselect it (It tells select only language you use)
    I used BB desktop software to remove unused languages. I see Italian is selected and installed but there's no way to select it on the device. Simply doesn't exist!!!! There is the list with all languages but I miss italian and strange.... france!
    10-24-11 03:42 AM
    Reinstall your BB OS on PC and try again.
    10-24-11 04:00 AM
    Still in trouble. I re-install The system. I checked The italian language and french. After flashing I cannot find italian. What to do?
    10-24-11 10:16 PM
    Did you also wipe device after reinstalling BB OS on PC?

Here i would do:
    1. Check on SETUP > Language and Input Method > if there are Italian and French
    2. If none, reinstall BB OS on PC, delete C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in
    Motion\,
    3. Wipe device with BBSak
    4. Install BB OS on device through C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in
    Motion\AppLoader\AppLoader.exe
    5. If the error still occurs, i think you should try another BB OS.

You might wanna share your BB OS full file name, e.g: jAllLangblablabla.
    10-25-11 12:14 AM
    Did you also wipe device after reinstalling BB OS on PC?

Here i would do:
    1. Check on SETUP > Language and Input Method > if there are Italian and French
    2. If none, reinstall BB OS on PC, delete C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in
    Motion\,
    3. Wipe device with BBSak
    4. Install BB OS on device through C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in
    Motion\AppLoader\AppLoader.exe
    5. If the error still occurs, i think you should try another BB OS.

You might wanna share your BB OS full file name, e.g: jAllLangblablabla.
    Do you have the link for operating system original download page?
    10-25-11 07:17 AM
    and... why the loader doesn't work? Windows 7 ultimate and bla bla bla
    10-25-11 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD