Hello my fellow Crackberians,

I am an AT&T customer who is anxiously is waiting for the Bold 9900 to be released by them. Today i decided to send a message to them requesting some info on the release and to put in my 2 cents in there. i am posting this thread in the Bold 9900/9930 forum and the PlayBook forum as well. Here is my message below and when i get a reply i will post it as well...
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    "hello,

i qualify for a discounted upgrade currently and am anxiously waiting for the Bold 9900 to be released on AT&T. Every other carrier has the Bold 9900 available except AT&T. i have been a customer for some time now and am really confused as to why AT&T is holding up the release of this phone to its cusotmers. Can you give me any info as to when this will be available? It is an amazing phone and AT&T would benefit high sales and continued commitment with this device being available."

Edit: here is my dissapointing response from AT&T. Pretty much like some commented in this thread

Thank you for contacting AT&T about your wireless service. I am more than happy to assist you today with your inquiry regarding the release of new devices.

I understand your concern regarding your interest in the BlackBerry Bold 9900. At this time we do not have any information regarding the release of this device. You can keep checking back at http://wireless.att.com/ for current products and promotions. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
    Last edited by thelink74; 09-21-11 at 10:25 PM.
    09-19-11 07:51 AM
    Let me go ahead and answer on behalf of AT&T:

Thank you for contacting AT&T. We are sorry that you are having difficulty and will do everything we can to correct the issue. At this time we have no information on the BlackBerry 9900 for AT&T. Please check http://www.att.com frequently for any updated information.

Thank you for being a valuable AT&T customer.
    Or something like that. In other words, you are wasting your time.
    Last edited by ifarlow; 09-19-11 at 09:28 AM.
    monsky1956 likes this.
    09-19-11 09:21 AM
    Hello my fellow Crackberians,

I am an AT&T customer who is anxiously is waiting for the Bold 9900 to be released by them. Today i decided to send a message to them requesting some info on the release and to put in my 2 cents in there. i am posting this thread in the Bold 9900/9930 forum and the PlayBook forum as well. Here is my message below and when i get a reply i will post it as well...
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    "hello,

i qualify for a discounted upgrade currently and am anxiously waiting for the Bold 9900 to be released on AT&T. Every other carrier has the Bold 9900 available except AT&T. i have been a customer for some time now and am really confused as to why AT&T is holding up the release of this phone to its cusotmers. Can you give me any info as to when this will be available? It is an amazing phone and AT&T would benefit high sales and continued commitment with this device being available."
    Let me go ahead and answer on behalf of AT&T:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AT&T CS Drone
    Thank you for contacting AT&T. We are sorry that you are having difficulty and will do everything we can to correct the issue. At this time we have no information on the BlackBerry 9900 for AT&T. Please check https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=mLHljGTR frequently for any updated information.

Thank you for being a valuable AT&T customer.

Or something like that. In other words, you are wasting your time.

ep that's about right....Sad but true..
    09-19-11 04:12 PM
    November 20 Boss, sad but true.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    junon likes this.
    09-19-11 04:26 PM
    at&t is driving me crazy.i have been waiting all this time for a new device.the iphone 5 coming out first is going make my decision even harder.whats not to say if i like i5 so much that i buy it.if the os 7 berry is really coming out nov 20 then thats just pathetic.first glimpse of qnx berry will be out by then.the thing is that this is not a husband/wife relationship that you have to stick with for the long-term.this is going to be a renewal 2 year contract for me.and at&t is really putting me in a tough position.i might end up apple thanks to them. of course its not a bad thing.but i wanted to test both the i5/bb in store before choosing.now i don't know if i can wait till nov 20 since rest of the people in my family are ready to upgrade next month.damn at&t why does it have to be like this.
    Last edited by chetan1285; 09-19-11 at 06:26 PM.
    09-19-11 06:23 PM
    at&t is driving me crazy.i have been waiting all this time for a new device.the iphone 5 coming out first is going make my decision even harder.whats not to say if i like i5 so much that i buy it.
    Oh no, you might actually like your phone and buy it....
    berrygood909 likes this.
    09-19-11 06:47 PM
    They gotta be waiting for some dig on the bb bridge so that they can make sure ota bridges no longer provide free tethering.
    09-19-11 07:39 PM
    All this extra wait better be worth it. I really hope AT&T has better quality control. And fewer out of the box defects and POS phones than the other carriers, like what a lot of people seem to be reporting.

09-19-11 07:48 PM
    November 20 Boss, sad but true.

I just realized how freaking far November 20th is.

It's okay.

I'm Sprint!

NONE IN STOCK. D:
    09-19-11 07:48 PM
    Well think of it like this. Next week is the end of September and Start of October. October will fly fast.

09-19-11 10:31 PM
    Got the torch 9810 already. Love the torch but dam the 9900 is smexy! lol I can wait for it prolly just end up keeping both if not may the better phone win which ever sticks. Been a torch user for a while so i can last till nov 20th. People really seem to be loving the 9900 so its a must try for me.
    09-19-11 10:49 PM
    Just switch careers ! :P
    09-20-11 12:07 AM
    Switch carriers! Sorry for the echo...

09-20-11 12:22 AM
    Just switch careers ! :P
    Or even smarter just buy it from amazon or something. Use your upgrade on the torch 9810 and sell it to cover cost of unlocked 9900. Problem solved.
    09-20-11 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD