I heard 9900 has a lot of problems and this is the reason AT&T has not released it and that it has a lot of hardware issues.
    For those that have the phone, do u have any problems? And what do u think a bout these and other comments like this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-11 06:56 PM
    I heard 9900 has a lot of problems and this is the reason AT&T has not released it and that it has a lot of hardware issues.
    For those that have the phone, do u have any problems? And what do u think a bout these and other comments like this.

Honestly I think the reason AT&T has not released the 9900 is nothing to do with "issues". Carriers such as Verizon and Vodaphone are far more picky and test phones more thoroughly than AT&T could ever dream of. Lets not kid ourselves.

If I had to guess, Vodaphone's supposed very tight relationship with RIM could have played a role as to why AT&T doesn't have the phone yet. Vodaphone owns 45% of Verizon.
    10-06-11 07:15 PM

I think comments like these and the rumors (with no backing or legitimate sources) are a pile of crap.

ANY consumer electronic device will have units with issues, this is not a new concept. AT&T has their reasons, and its probably to find a way to monetize the NFC/Hotspot/Bridge/other features etc.

The 9900 is one of the finest pieces of smartphone hardware that I have had the pleasure of using. Bar none. It sits right up there with iPhone4 build quality, it's stable, its fast, and it works.

Debate over.

max
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    10-06-11 07:16 PM
    Just take a look through the 9900 forum and you will find the answers to your rather vague question. No need for a new thread.
    gordonzhao and SCrid2000 like this.
    10-06-11 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD