I have been looking into getting a Bold 9900 for quite some time now. However since I just signed up with Telus and got the iPhone 4 the only way to get onewould be to purchase the 9900 outright. On Kijiji, there is a person who is willing to trade their Bold 9900 for the iPhone 4 on the same network which very convenient.

Now I know people are tired of seeing these threads do you think i should switch and what not, so I hate to ask another one. So I will take a different approach and ask "what would be the advantages of doing this especially on the eve of the new iOS 5?"

I have been noticing a lot developers dropping their support for blackberry. Now who knows if more are lurking in the wind and will come forward next at DevCon but so far it's dissappointing. On the Chicago Blackhawks website it says "a new version of a blackberry is coming soon." That's been about a month ago. Also what about the NHL 2011 Gamecenter app? Or a good free weather app? I am not paying $19.99 for a weather app. Thanks for your input.
    10-11-11 03:48 PM
    If you are a app/game user then go iPhone otherwise the 9900 is a great phone that does the job. The most decent wether app is Beweather at $10.
    10-11-11 04:39 PM
    I use the free version of BeWeather and it works just fine for what I need. Keep the iPhone if you're a heavy media consumer, and jump on the BB if you primarily use your device for communication purposes. (Phone, txt, emails, social networking, etc)
    10-11-11 06:56 PM
    Its not even a question. DO IT.

Would I like to see more apps on my bold.. sure.. but not enough to use anything else
    10-11-11 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD